The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This saga is drawing to a close, I feel. I'm even a little nervous just typing this. 

It is going to be really painful if he leaves. I've been down about players leaving before - Barry, Young, Milner - but this one will hurt more. A lot more. He is pretty much every Villa fan's hero and favourite player. He's been central to every good thing that has happened to the club in the last 3-4 years. We live our lives through his talent. He's what we all wanted to be as kids. Seeing him at a nothing, albeit very successful club like Man City just wont feel right. He'll play well, he'll win things, but for what? Jack needs to guide us to trophies and become the greatest player to ever play for this club. He'll be in statue territory. 

Do the right thing, Jack. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This saga is drawing to a close, I feel. I'm even a little nervous just typing this. 

It is going to be really painful if he leaves. I've been down about players leaving before - Barry, Young, Milner - but this one will hurt more. A lot more. He is pretty much every Villa fan's hero and favourite player. He's been central to every good thing that has happened to the club in the last 3-4 years. We live our lives through his talent. He's what we all wanted to be as kids. Seeing him at a nothing, albeit very successful club like Man City just wont feel right. He'll play well, he'll win things, but for what? Jack needs to guide us to trophies and become the greatest player to ever play for this club. He'll be in statue territory. 

Obviously this...

...but if he does leave, don't go to a plastic club like Man **** City.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

dry your eyes mate, he’s not leaving 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

From a business perspective it would be a terrible decision to sell him just as his profile has gone through the roof.

He's being talked about outside the confines of football and not to mention his new army of adoring females fans.  To have him associated with our club for at least one more year would be huge for us.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

From a business perspective it would be a terrible decision to sell him just as his profile has gone through the roof.

He's being talked about outside the confines of football and not to mention his new army of adoring females fans.  To have him associated with our club for at least one more year would be huge for us.

Yeah it'll bring more ladies down the ground😆

Just now, Follyfoot said:

not on Instagram, what does it say 

mcginn reposted the jack fingers in the ear story with a happy looking james chester gif over the top of it

so who the **** knows

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Mcginn reposted the grealish fingers in ears pic with a gif of some dude celebrating over the top of it. Possibly Chester.

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

mcginn reposted the jack fingers in the ear story with a happy looking james chester gif over the top of it

so who the **** knows

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Â