The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

I've just heard he's staying from someone who is always right

Reminds me of a Tom O'Connor joke

On a building site where English and German builders are working together. 

German builder says "You know, in Germany we have to be correct with our measurements to within a tenth of a millimetre"

English builder says "In England we have to be spot on"

• Like 1

I would suggest it would take a huge level of stupidity to post that image on Instagram, tagging the club, to then inform them he wants to leave a few days later.

Football players aren't known for their intelligence though..

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’m sure if he was on the verge of leaving he wouldn’t interact with the post at all. He isn’t that daft…

9-F991605-F86-F-476-F-97-CA-5-CFF0-BBD28

He's the captain of Villa, a fan of Villa and he scored in that game. Of course he'd interact with it.

He's not leaving though.

Just to clarify, he's actually taken a screenshot of the opening seconds of the video posted on the AVFC main Instagram page.

So he's not just reposted anything, but has actually created his own post from the original media.

Whilst certainly not a long task, it's a post that was deliberate and intended to look exactly how it looks.

• Like 1

All he's done is reposted the image from the club's official instagram page posted today because it's one year to the day that we drew with West Ham to survive on the last day of the season which is when Grealish made that pose after the game. I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with him staying.

• Like 2

Â