The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I've said it for a while.

I don't believe Harry Kane is a Guardiola type of player. And i don't think there is even genuine interest there.

Grealish makes much more sense. Guardiola would turn him into an absolute monster and if they got him the league would become incredibly boring and predictable.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m having a new kitchen fitted this week, the fitter has just spotted my Villa mug and told me that he thinks Grealish will stay at Villa. That’s all the proof I need. He’s got a great reputation as a kitchen fitter, so who am I to doubt his credentials. 

Freezer a jolly good fellow..........and so say all of us!

• Haha 1

On 24/07/2021 at 23:40, Jas10 said:

Maybe we should organise the abduction and silencing of his agent…

👀

Totally unfair…

You suggest this, and apparently it’s completely fine…

I suggested a home invasion and taking Pep Guardiolas wife hostage, and people called me a psychopath!

1 hour ago, bose said:

Feels like there is a lot of smoke now… Still can’t believe he’ll choose to leave now

There is no smoke. There are idiots and vested interests saying there is smoke, and there are fools panicking that someone has said there is no smoke. 

The reality is that there is very little smoke, and what smoke there is, well that is coming from someone's bong.

Just now, useless said:

Big scoop from Birmingham Mail as usual: 

- Grealish back from holiday (he posted an Instagram pic from the plane home)

- Due back at BHM this week (guesswork based  the fact he is back from holiday and the season starts soon)

-PERHAPS involved on Saturday (literally a pointless statement)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

There is no smoke. There are idiots and vested interests saying there is smoke, and there are fools panicking that someone has said there is no smoke. 

The reality is that there is very little smoke, and what smoke there is, well that is coming from someone's bong.

I don't think it is smoke, it is steam they are seeing from that massive pile of BS.

• Haha 1

Â