The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, supermon said:

Not sure if this has been discussed so apologies but does anyone else think we'll now get more fans because of Jack's euro poster boy status.

I've noticed he has soo many more female admirers than ever before. Some of my colleagues who never follow footy seem to talk up Grealish loads.

I'm sure he's won many admirers on both sexes. Looks aside, he has shown his quality to the whole world now!

Have we ever had a player like this at Villa before with this much international swagg?

How many of them do you think have never heard his accent? 😂

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

How many of them do you think have never heard his accent? 😂

Been watching a few Jack Grealish vids on YouTube and there are a lot of female admirers in the comments section, a few actually have said that they like the accent,......you hear that lads...there's hope for us Brummies 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

He hasn’t posted one this year. Must mean he’s off.mickey mouse troll GIF

Grealish had broken through when Fabian did….all THAT *waves hand in air*. He should know that if he follows that “my city my club” talk by **** off to City, his name will be mud in many places. For someone who loves Villa, that should be a cautionary tale. 

but, I’m also ascribing wisdom to a 25 year old, and I can assure you nobody knows a damned thing until they’re 30 (and thus too old to be of athletic value).

Mortality is a bitch. Impotent rage, even more so. 

3 hours ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

I think this argument is a little shallow

It's a very silly argument TBH.

Clubs market their merchandise with their popular players, because popular players help sell merchandise. Sometimes clubs sell their popular players. Sometimes things change between the time of the concept design and shooting of the advertising, and the start of the following season. The player will stay or he will go, but if he stays it won't be because he appeared in a couple of promotional videos.

The impression this argument gives is of a drowning man clinging to any old piece of rotten driftwood.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

So I've been tied up all day and just logged on.

Anything happened with our Jack yet?

He might have already agreed terms with City, but also is having second thoughts,  also he may have had a new contract offer from Villa, that City have doubled.... basically no ones knows and everyone is in a panic over some 'reports' from a  wannabe 'ITK'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Grealish had broken through when Fabian did….all THAT *waves hand in air*. He should know that if he follows that “my city my club” talk by **** off to City, his name will be mud in many places. For someone who loves Villa, that should be a cautionary tale. 

but, I’m also ascribing wisdom to a 25 year old, and I can assure you nobody knows a damned thing until they’re 30 (and thus too old to be of athletic value).

Mortality is a bitch. Impotent rage, even more so. 

Not for me.

He has given so much for the club. Will always remain a legend. Delph was just a decent player who didn't do anything significant for the club.

Dragged us up to the Prem. Almost single handedly kept us in the Premier League. Had his greatest ever season in terms of stats last season to make us a mid table team.

His mates in the England camp talking about winning the Champions League do you not think that will influence the man?

If he is leaving because he wants to fight for titles and play Champions League football on the biggest stage I can't blame him. It's a short career and neither of those things is a realistic prospect at Villa anytime soon.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

Â