The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He has time on his side, just like Kane did to see if he can realize his dreams with Villa. We're on the up. If it all goes tits up or we stagnate, then fair enough, go win some trophies lad. But as it stands we're marching our way up there, with him in the front. Who wouldn't want to see that through? 4 years left on his current contract. He even has leverage now to improve it even further. He gains next to nothing from not sitting tight for a year or 2.

Yep, the script is all but written and Jack has the lead role. It is a much more compelling narrative than whatever Man City have on offer. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave_jW said:

Fabian Delph

i dont think Delph can be used as a reasonable argument, Delph was a dirty snake and one of the worst cases of slimy snaking snakeness of staketown from snakeshire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i dont think Delph can be used as a reasonable argument, Delph was a dirty snake and one of the worst cases of slimy snaking snakeness of staketown from snakeshire.

And from Bradford not Solihull

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

See this thread balloon by 20 pages and fear the worst, but it turns out it's because of what some guy on reddit said? I wouldn't even trust a redditor to tell me the time.

See they are for heating your house not telling the time... 😁

• Haha 3

The first of articles has popped up saying we're about to offer 200k a week to keep Grealish at Villa and make it so City can't ever offer anything.

The media are tits with this messing about bullshit lieing.

3 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Is anyone else bothered by the rumours we're going to offer him £200k pw to stay? We've not won anything with him for him to earn that kind of money from us. I think that sets a rather dangerous precedent for any incoming stars we chase in the near future. 

I think it's a rather good precedent to set. Perform well and we'll reward you. You can see here is a long term investment in your financial health, which in turn makes us more competitive in the future. 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

yikes this thread.

To me its clear, i am very confident that the owners/management would not have plastered Grealish literally all over the new kit stuff and advertising, if they thought he was leaving.

I think this argument is a little shallow

Not sure if this has been discussed so apologies but does anyone else think we'll now get more fans because of Jack's euro poster boy status.

I've noticed he has soo many more female admirers than ever before. Some of my colleagues who never follow footy seem to talk up Grealish loads.

I'm sure he's won many admirers on both sexes. Looks aside, he has shown his quality to the whole world now!

Have we ever had a player like this at Villa before with this much international swagg?

Edited by supermon

38 minutes ago, supermon said:

Not sure if this has been discussed so apologies but does anyone else think we'll now get more fans because of Jack's euro poster boy status.

I've noticed he has soo many more female admirers than ever before. Some of my colleagues who never follow footy seem to talk up Grealish loads.

I'm sure he's won many admirers on both sexes. Looks aside, he has shown his quality to the whole world now!

Have we ever had a player like this at Villa before with this much international swagg?

I'm sure there are plenty of non villa kids who watch villa games because of Grealish. Doesn’t make them villa fans though. 

Like i used to watch Inter all the time as a kid when ronaldo played there. Don't care about Inter as a club though 

• Like 1

Â