The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, jim said:

All owners want that, what happens is another story. I’ve seen nothing yet to suggest we are looking to compete with the big guns. 

What a strange outlook...Do you mean we should be making moves for Kane and Mbappe!? 😂

What more should the club be doing, given the reality of where we currently are in the pecking order?

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

We were literally mid table in the Championship when they took over 3 years ago. What on earth are you talking about?

Don't think we was even that, I'm sure we was hovering near bottom quarter of the championship.

21 hours ago, Jareth said:

Thought I saw a pic of him on a plane heading back t'other day - doesn't mean he's back Monday though I suppose...

You did, and he was wearing “Man CIty Blue” Gucci shorts. It can only mean one thing…..

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Lol Bluemoon and odd City fans discussing Brummie fans are worst fans out there.

Think City fans should take a look in the mirror

They are a very strange bunch on that forum. They hate everything Villa and they detest Brummies. Probably because we won't put up with their rubbish. It is Thomas Shelby vs Curly Watts when it comes to both clubs 🤣

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

They are a very strange bunch on the forum. They hate everything Villa and they detest Brummies. Probably because we won't put up with their rubbish. It is Thomas Shelby vs Curly Watts when it comes to both clubs 🤣

There's one of ours on there now talking to them and they are telling him to go back to his hole basically. They are not being respectful at all and he's not doing nothing wrong really all he's trying to do is put his point across.

They are doing the hating but saying the Villa lot are the hateful ones, not sure how that works 😂

Villa fan- No, not at all
Always been for a good drink in birmingham and Aston before games, been very good. Before Villa, always go in a working mans club near ground, no bother.
All clubs have morons following them , don't really think villa or brum any worse, have you not experienced some of our fans at Wembley in particular.

City knobsack fan- Yep, all clubs have dickheads. Yet the Birmingham and Villa ones always, IMHO, seem to have some of the worse.
Had a few pints with Villa fans myself before a game, and they were sound. Yet get in the ground and there is a always an undercurrent.
Just my opinion.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

The Brum Maradona

Please no he will start handballing into the net and snorting.

Edited by Dave-R

Hours from administration and now 3yrs later some of us (me included) think City have no chance of signing Jack for £100m

Anyone that questions the ambition of our owners need to give their heads a wobble. 

4 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

What are you even on about?

Stick to making your videos mate.

Will do buddy. 😁 I am actually spending some of my free time putting Villa over in a positive light, not shitting on the fanbase or club.  We have to stand up for Villa.

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

What are you even on about?

Stick to making your videos mate.

And you should stick to trolling, you have the talent 

Just now, av1 said:

And you should stick to trolling, you have the talent 

I’m not trolling. I’m pointing out the fact that we like that we’re in the money again, and like to go and take players from other clubs we now consider beneath us, but don’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

I don’t understand the panic on here at all. What make you think he is leaving?

Surely if the mysterious buy out clause we would acknowledge it.

Personally I just don’t think our owners would sell for any money.

Â