The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

I don't want him to ever leave, but I'm certain it won't happen unless the price is right - for us. If it does then it means we'll have one hell of a summer to help us get over it. 

Had there been a clause in jacks contract do you really think purslow would have said so when asked ? I could totally understand why villa would not want to divulge such information to protect their interests 

Just now, a m ole said:

Sounds like his information is who is on the wish list. Calling City being interested in Kane and Grealish isn’t exactly shocking news.

Possibly. I dunno. Usually fans of other clubs know which ITK's are legit and which ones aren't. Just like we all knew Mysteryman was legit and so many others aren't. So, maybe it is all bollocks, or maybe there's more to it. I dunno, i'm open minded on it. 

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

There are plenty in the thread, which you don't want to read. I'm not posting them, just you cba to read it. Who's the patronising one now?

I post here, not Reddit. You "couldn't be arsed" to provide any examples but now others have so we move on. Or at least I will.

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So from someone in the Reddit thread which seems quite balanced:

To be fair most of those items could probably be guessed at, maybe he does have some inside info, either way I'd be surprised if Jack leaves this summer.

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Sounds like his information is who is on the wish list. Calling City being interested in Kane and Grealish isn’t exactly shocking news.

Pretty much.

11 minutes ago, jim said:

If Jezza posted on Reddit we were signing a highly rated player, we would be jizzing our pants pointing at his record saying it must be true.

Because we don’t like the news it’s bullshit 🤷‍♂️

Exactly, now piss off 😂

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Had there been a clause in jacks contract do you really think purslow would have said so when asked ? I could totally understand why villa would not want to divulge such information to protect their interests 

Purslow would look a bit of clown if he'd openly lied mate, integrity is a big deal when you're operating at that level in any industry. It would also make him an incompetent fool who needed sacking.

Two strong reasons, imo, to take Mr Purslow's 'no clause' comments at face value. 

Grealish might leave, but I wouldn't take any notice of that reddit it user, it's easy to predict a bunch of stuff on there and just delete the things you get wrong, maybe even leave a few things you get wrong to make it seem a little more genuine.

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Purslow would look a bit of clown if he'd openly lied mate, integrity is a big deal when you're operating at that level in any industry. It would also make him an incompetent fool who needed sacking.

Two strong reasons, imo, to take Mr Purslow's 'no clause' comments at face value. 

I was wondering this the other day. Is Purslow quoted as saying no release clause? What was the deal there, was it word of mouth, and if so, to who?

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Possibly. I dunno. Usually fans of other clubs know which ITK's are legit and which ones aren't. Just like we all knew Mysteryman was legit and so many others aren't. So, maybe it is all bollocks, or maybe there's more to it. I dunno, i'm open minded on it. 

Thing is they says he's got some info right n wrong before.

I just do not know how he's got insider info on Grealish unless he's screwing his agent and has been screwing every other players agents he's got right and wrong before, I guess that's how you tell if someone's pulling the moves right these days 😂

6 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Well if he didn't divulge it and it comes out that it did include one it won't look good on his part. It also won't look good on Jack's part who proclaimed he was completely committed to the club last summer when he signed his deal (which would contradict that if it contained an exit clause). 

Just seems absurd that we'd even have one for such a talismanic figure. Even the likes of Milner and Barry didn't have one and they had no strong affiliation with the club. 

I also highly doubt Purslow would be mugged off by his agent on such matters, but Jack's agent does come across as a bit of a leech. 

9 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Let's say it's 100million because that's the media price floating around,...

In the words of a younger generation....

LOLZ

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Everyone missed this?

Demote them back to the championship, but no let's just give them a 1 million fine because the damage has already been done.

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I was wondering this the other day. Is Purslow quoted as saying no release clause? What was the deal there, was it word of mouth, and if so, to who?

I don't know mate, but it's been strongly asserted that he has said this at some point in the last year.

Â