The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

25 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Guess it’s his representatives then. But it’s happened.

Can more than believe his agent has met with Man City. He'll have been bursting out of his pants at the thought for months and that is, after all, his 'job'. 

As others have said the initiative is with Villa and our owners didn't get where they are by letting employees roll over them. 

• Like 1

They’re convinced over on Bluemoon. Quoting some legendary ITK source. If he goes after buying into the vision last summer and the clear evidence of progress then Villa fans have a right to feel let down. 

7 minutes ago, blunther said:

Why is all the talk about £100m? If he goes then I hope we make them pay what he's worth to us which is a lot more than £100m

Rumour is, Man City want to pay £60-80 million, they won't get him for that. The stance from Villa should be he has a 4 year contract, £120+ million, an he can go with our blessing, below that he ain't going, simple as that.

On City fan site they are saying it's done deal and when he gets home today from Ibiza Grealish going to city will be announced.

I smell bollox.

42 minutes ago, spiezels said:

He’s met with city in the last few days. That’s 100% ITK. 

Only hope is, he now meets with the villa and we can sway him to stay. 

😅😅😅

What's 100% ITK? Seen loads of ITK this window that's 100% bullshit

13 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

His Dad actually said to me face to face about a year ago than Jack Grealish would stay with us for 2 years. Word for word what he said, I wouldn’t lie about this. He’s our best player, our talisman, a fabulous player. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 25 years and he’s the best player I’ve seen in a Villa shirt, hands down

Was this before of after he had signed the new contract last summer ? 

20 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Even on Man City forum they highlight where does Jack play because he's given the freedom at Villa to roam where he likes but that won't be the case at City.

The whole side is built around him at Villa and he is the skipper, if he goes to Man City, he won’t get the same treatment. He is loved here by everyone, fans, players and coaching staff, he’ll be like a fish out of water if he goes to Man City

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Remember Coutinho cost £140m. Therefore bidding for Grealish starts at £180m.

Exactly. People saying £100m as though its enough. I wouldn't even entertain that figure, if I even wanted to sell. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

he’ll be like a fish out of water if he goes to Man City

He'll be their best player and win them the Champions League first season.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Can't do much with £80m.

Must be £100m, ideally £150m.

He will be City's best player.

Claret and blue glasses off, he won't be there best player, KDB maybe, but they have world class players all over the field.

We need 1 more season from him at least see where we are. This is why it's so important if we keep him, to have a great season and aim for Europe. All these fans saying midtable will not be a disaster, need to give there heads a wobble. Were building now, keeping our best players and bringing in quality all depends on league position this season and future seasons. We need trophies or to get up that table, as our upmost priority.

Â