The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, hogso said:

Yeah, his track record does back years, all the way back to KDB and Delph not going, and then going. 

It's also worth pointing out that he said it should be a done deal, not is a done deal. That to me suggests it's still in Villa's gift to convince him to say. I'd say that's the bit no ITK will be able to tell us, how easy or difficult that would be. 

He's got a 4 year contract we shouldn't have to convince him of anything... 

If purslow says no then the answer is no 

If purslow has any sense and understanding as to what selling him would do to the mentality of the fanbase and the club then the answer will be no 

• Like 2

I've now got to go dig around on Man city forum for anything that may aid in this horseshit floating around lol.

So far I've seen one post saying he wants Douglas Luiz back to replace Dinho And that there's no way they're getting Grealish for cheap.

Madness already in there Grealish thread and You think he's not going to be sold for cheap or at all lol

Even on Man City forum they highlight where does Jack play because he's given the freedom at Villa to roam where he likes but that won't be the case at City.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I'm ITK on the photos in the club shop issue guys. 

They've taken his photos down while they edit them to increase the size of his package to Linford Christie-like levels to appease sections of his married female fan base. 

The rumours are a load of Junk. 

So if they have taken the posters down to increase the load of his junk, does that mean that is a rumour?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's got a 4 year contract we shouldn't have to convince him of anything... 

If purslow says no then the answer is no 

If purslow has any sense and understanding as to what selling him would do to the mentality of the fanbase and the club then the answer will be no 

Unless what he said about no clause was not correct that is 

So then the thing on the city forum feels as though there's not much going on apart from the debate of who's better out of Jack and Mahrez from Leicester lol.

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

Why do people think that players can just leave? Jack has 4 years left on his contract so, in order to move, another club has to make a bid that is accepted by us.

Now what price would our club accept, given that he's a marketing cash cow, our club captain, best player and vital if we're going to try to push up the table? What price would a pair of billionaire professional sports brand owners take to damage the value of their investment, as well as a huge amount of team momentum and goodwill from the fans?

It doesn't make sense that they'd accept any that could come in - aside from the fact that no offers have actually come in as yet.

I've never met them, but I wouldn't be surprised if NSWE and Purslow could put on a show to sell ice to the Eskimos, so I'm sure they can bend Jack's ear if need be.

"But what if Jack tries to force a move?" Well, **** him. Let him sulk for a week or two before it dawns on him again that he's the captain of Aston Villa, whose co-owner has taken his other sports team to the top of the basketball tree. I'll bet the 150 bags a week will cushion the blow too. 

With four years on his contract, Jack's living at the Hotel California.

This is the hope now.

That the club just says actually no sorry, you ain't going when you signed a new deal last summer.

He'll be worth £150m next summer and we'll have got one more year of him playing for us.

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is this allowed before a bid is accepted?  Tapping up etc.

Guess it’s how discussions happen. 
Whats on the table as a deal, then go back the other way. 

First hand source unfortunately. 

Just now, spiezels said:

Guess it’s how discussions happen. 
Whats on the table as a deal, then go back the other way. 

First hand source unfortunately. 

Very concerning if true. Shows he is definitely open to the move. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If you think that Jack is going there to sit on a bench then think again, he will as well and be a rotated player.

This is a greedy move if City pull it off which I doubt they will. They already have there first eleven and then some, it's quality through and through and I just don't see how Jack's going to leave Villa and lose his captains armband. and trade in all his hardwork and top dog slot for a bunch of maybe trophys at City that are not even Guaranteed next season or after.

I'd feel sick if he left us now and I'd be pissed off about our Owners letting him go whether he wants to or not. I'd rather tell City blatently he's ours and under contract, piss off.

• Like 1

Â