Jump to content

Jack Grealish


kevangrealish
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Okonokos said:

Caught up on the last few pages and seems we're having another wobble. A few people seem resigned already and are wishing him well.

If he does leave then quite frankly I hope he never wins anything in his career. Why would I want him to do well elsewhere? Especially at some plastic, meaningless club like Man Shitty. Nope, sorry. If he leaves I don't wish him well and I'd actually be pretty let down. We're not a go nowhere club. The dark days are well behind and under NSWE, we have a real chance of doing something special. Jack should want to be a part of that and if he gives up that chance to do something special just to win a pointless few trophies at a plastic club with fans that mean sod all to him then I think he'd be a very stupid man.

How bad would he feel if we went and did it without him? I think he'd regret it forever. He said he was sold on the project last summer and I don't see how anything in the last year could have changed his mind.

I will say this until I'm blue in the face; there is absolutely nothing more ambitious in football than starring for your boyhood club and helping them back to glory. Nothing comes close. He has the chance to do that.

This.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Maybe we should organise the abduction and silencing of his agent…

👀

Big Nas is already on it, Egypt’s richest family won’t take kindly to the interfering of some scaraby agent. There’s a sarcophagus with his name on, and if he Sphinx he can control Jack’s future, he’ll be sorry. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Okonokos said:

Caught up on the last few pages and seems we're having another wobble. A few people seem resigned already and are wishing him well.

If he does leave then quite frankly I hope he never wins anything in his career. Why would I want him to do well elsewhere? Especially at some plastic, meaningless club like Man Shitty. Nope, sorry. If he leaves I don't wish him well and I'd actually be pretty let down. We're not a go nowhere club. The dark days are well behind and under NSWE, we have a real chance of doing something special. Jack should want to be a part of that and if he gives up that chance to do something special just to win a pointless few trophies at a plastic club with fans that mean sod all to him then I think he'd be a very stupid man.

How bad would he feel if we went and did it without him? I think he'd regret it forever. He said he was sold on the project last summer and I don't see how anything in the last year could have changed his mind.

I will say this until I'm blue in the face; there is absolutely nothing more ambitious in football than starring for your boyhood club and helping them back to glory. Nothing comes close. He has the chance to do that.

Why do people still think he is leaving? Kane betting suspended and Grealish odds on to stay at Villa.  Have I missed something? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why do people still think he is leaving? Kane betting suspended and Grealish odds on to stay at Villa.  Have I missed something? 

Empty speculation and the media pushing the same false sources. I think the debate continues to loop so much some people are running laps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
2 hours ago, Eastie said:

 

EECBF069-C9B4-43C7-8CBD-CEE5AD2AF525.jpeg

NS: "Okay Christian, it's taken a shit tonne of money, but we've agreed to sell Jack. Naturally, we want to keep this under wraps, especially as we don't want it to affect any incoming recruitment plans."

CP: "Understood loud and clear..... can someone get me the number for Trudy in the club shop?" 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm ITK on the photos in the club shop issue guys. 

They've taken his photos down while they edit them to increase the size of his package to Linford Christie-like levels to appease sections of his married female fan base. 

The rumours are a load of Junk. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So now all the City fans think this is a done deal because some guy called Jeremy on Reddit said so.  Apparently he’s called loads of stuff in the past, most recently their covid postponement for a game against Everton 🤷‍♂️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So now all the City fans think this is a done deal because some guy called Jeremy on Reddit said so.  Apparently he’s called loads of stuff in the past, most recently their covid postponement for a game against Everton 🤷‍♂️ 

The only thing that gives me a slight, and I’m talking 5%, thought that he may be off is how our transfer deals are taking so much time. I remember when Spurs sold Bale and they bought in lots of players around the same time to cushion the blow.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Maybe we should organise the abduction and silencing of his agent…

👀

You are certainly Cultest material bring him to our Cult of Tammy 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, spiezels said:

He’s met with city in the last few days. That’s 100% ITK. 
 

Only hope is, he now meets with the villa and we can sway him to stay. 
 

😅😅😅

Please tell me you don't believe that, wasn't there some pics showing him abroad still on the piss?

He's not going anywhere, this is just a weired thing you lot go through every window without fail.

Edited by Dave-R
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So now all the City fans think this is a done deal because some guy called Jeremy on Reddit said so.  Apparently he’s called loads of stuff in the past, most recently their covid postponement for a game against Everton 🤷‍♂️ 

Yeah, his track record does back years, all the way back to KDB and Delph not going, and then going. 

It's also worth pointing out that he said it should be a done deal, not is a done deal. That to me suggests it's still in Villa's gift to convince him to say. I'd say that's the bit no ITK will be able to tell us, how easy or difficult that would be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â