The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Taken down the photos of him in the club shop but left the big **** off one plastered on the North Stand at a guess 

I JUST walked past, they have put a red cross through him. Worrying if true

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I JUST walked past, they have put a red cross through him. Worrying if true

Cantwell could be mistaken for Jack from a distance, I'm sure football insdider reported we'd signed him and then hadn't, must be a nightmare all this for the shop staff.

Will get shot down no doubt but I said before the Euro’s I think he’s off. Announcement early next week. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So who was it on Twitter to mention Jack had been taken off display at the club shop, I couldn't see anything....

A regular (bullshitting attention seeker with plenty of time on their hands) poster 

I guess no smoke without fire.

I've suspected it too, shame if true for his legacy.

I don’t begrudge him a move and neither should anyone else tbh. His legacy will be dragging us back to the Premier League almost single handed. 

Edited by jim

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So who was it on Twitter to mention Jack had been taken off display at the club shop, I couldn't see anything....

I guess no smoke without fire.

I've suspected it too, shame if true for his legacy.

You are incredibly suggestible. 

Imagine how loaded we will be if we did actually sell Jack… almost double what Nas and Wes purchased us for. We’ll be weaker for sure, but can certainly buy talent from elsewhere to get the stats back up to where they need to be. (Thinking goals and assists) 

Wowsa, what a weird scenario we find ourselves in again though. Desperate to hold onto our star player. I refuse to be disappointed like I was when Delph, Young, Milner and Barry left. (Three of them to Man City, ironically). 

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just seen it happen too many times before unfortunately...call me a cynic.

Haven't we all, but I think Twitter is a perfect example of why 'no smoke without fire' is complete nonsense.

It's incredibly easy for one person to start a rumour and it be amplified around worried fans with no credible source. Then the evidence it's happening is that lots of people are talking about it. It's all a little silly.

• Like 1

Â