Jack Grealish

kevangrealish

• VT Supporter
1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Another song done about him, this time from Diane Vickers, seen it on Facebook so can’t link. Basically she’s just asking him for sex 😂

I bet the poor lad has got totty throwing themselves at him left right and centre.

Come on Jack, throw me a bone pal.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Swerbs said:

So it's gone from being a done deal, to him rethinking to him now expressing concerns. All from Talksport 😂

They've reported him rethinking the deal 3 days in a row. They are just utter clowns. 

6 hours ago, Jareth said:

Jack back to work on Monday? If so, surely we can expect that contract announcement soon...

I’m sure it was reported not back until aug 2nd 

31 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

This team need Sir Grealish back as soon as possible

It's a pre - season friendly, it doesn't mean  tom tit in the grand scheme of things. The season we nearly went back down we won all our pre- season friendlies. They're more about players finding their fitness. QPR just beat Man Utd 4- 2, it happens in these kind of games. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I’m sure it was reported not back until aug 2nd 

Thought I saw a pic of him on a plane heading back t'other day - doesn't mean he's back Monday though I suppose...

Just now, ThornburyVilla said:

Signs are building! As I mentioned earlier my contact at City told me they have a hospitality box reserved, and he was under the impression it was for Jack - as he knew i wouldn’t be happy! 

Is he sleeping in it?

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â