The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It used to be called ‘tapping up’, and it was widely frowned upon. Then lots of greedy ‘businessmen’ decided to exploit the riches of the Premier League and become super agents. Now it’s seen as fair game for them to get bored of only having £30m in the bank, so they start pushing to move their players on by approaching other clubs ‘off the record’. 

Agents, much like jizz, leave a foul taste in the mouth. 

Terrible behaviour yo me makes contracts worthless.

all you need is the agents like you say going off record and messing football clubs up by unsettling players with the carrot dangler of more money.

The key card we have is Jack is Mr Villa,this regardless of what various links states makes him leaving very very much a hard decision.

If jack wasn't one of our own 100% he would go but his blood flows claret and blue.UTV

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Varane probably has permission from his club to discuss terms. Grealish will definitely not. Nor do I believe is it happening.

The links are poor and think we agree when something is written refarding jack leaving the polar opposite is also written sayong he stays the truth is they don't know what's happening just make it up as they go.

Majority of players have zero loyalty to clubs it's a job pays bills etc.

Jack will always be a villa fan and as it stands that's a huge positive point imo.

Money does talk but sometimes all the money in the world cannot overpower the love someone has for his football team. 

Just an FYI: When it is confirmed that Jack is 100% staying( I truly think he will) I intend to run down my street naked while drinking champagne and flipping off any who honk their horn.👍

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Just an FYI: When it is confirmed that Jack is 100% staying( I truly think he will) I intend to run down my street naked while drinking champagne and flipping off any who honk their horn.👍

I admire your audacity sir. 

Please don't put footage on here though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Which country are you in?

28 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

"Florida man"...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Terrible behaviour yo me makes contracts worthless.

all you need is the agents like you say going off record and messing football clubs up by unsettling players with the carrot dangler of more money

I wouldn't say worthless... Jack still has 4 years left and if he leaves it will be because we allow it (assuming there is no buy-out clause).

Agents make their money by getting players to move all the time. Thats why Mino Raiola is so rich... most of his players are being touted for moves constantly (Pogba, Lukaku, Haaland)

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Another song done about him, this time from Diane Vickers, seen it on Facebook so can’t link. Basically she’s just asking him for sex 😂

I bet the poor lad has got totty throwing themselves at him left right and centre.

Come on Jack, throw me a bone pal.

• Haha 2

Â