The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Jack Grealish - She’s The One (Drum n Bass Remix) 

So the moral is that Drum n Bass is mostly made by posh sounding, slightly geeky white blokes in basement studios? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

On his way home?

529037EE-B8BD-4CF7-9D2C-BB224873376C.jpeg

Unless he puts some **** socks on he can **** off to Manchester City as far as I'm concerned. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm not sure whether Jack sneaks a quick peek at these pages, but I'm pretty sure his brother Kevan does. So here goes a heartfelt message to our Jack. I'm an old fella who's supported the Villa since the late 1950's. I've loved the club and been there through both it's ups and downs. Message to Kevan, tell your brother this .... I watched Jack play in what I believe was his first match at the beginning of 2015 against Blackpool at VP, and I've been a huge fan ever since. I can't imagine a Villa team without Jack's name being the first on the list, but I can imagine him as team captain leading us to the very top of the Premier league with the huge support of Nassef and Wes. These guys are consummate professionals at achieving goals and Jack is the guy that's going to make it happen for them.

They're building a top quality team around Jack, and if he's as frustrated as I and most Villa Talk posters are about being recently sidelined by an international manager with his own agenda, and concerned about signing for another manager who thinks he's bigger than his players, then now's the time to sign an improved and extended contract with AVFC and  become both the most iconic Aston Vila player ever, and possibly the worlds greatest player also. 

See you next season Jack.

Well said young man. He means the world to us all and Villa means the world to the Grealish family. UTV 

I saw one of the worst clickbait headlines ever the other day. Think it was daily Mail. It was about someone in love island leaving the love island villa and talking about how she fancied Grealish. 

They manage to make a headline with the words Grealish, leave and Villa in it.  Pure scum. 

Funny on Talkshite today. "MAN CITY DOUBLE SWOOP FOR KANE AND GREALISH"! Man city have accepted a bid of £160 million for Harry Kane and are swooping in for Grealish. Later in the show. "The 'Sun' reports, Man city have offered £160 million for Harry Kane". No mention of Grealish. A bit later, Tottenham have said Harry Kane not for sale and nothing has been offered or accepted. No more mentions of Grealish. This afternoon on the show. Man City still showing interest in Kane, no other mentions of any bids made or Grealish.😂

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

I fecking hate this time of year. How do these "news" outlets get away with this SHITE

Clickbait scumbags with websites that look like the ad fairy has vomited all over them. I hope pop-up adverts haunt their every waking moment, and that every time these scumbags try to touch anything in real life it moves as an ad appears and they end up grabbing a pair of bright green carpet slippers 4 sizes too small. 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well our Jack has agreed personal terms with Man City but Villa standing firm over 100m valuation. This "article" in the very loosest sense of the word, covers all bases... lol

Jack Grealish Agrees 'Personal Terms' With Man City - Player Offered 'Huge' Contract By Club

Jack Grealish has 'agreed personal terms' over a move to Manchester City this summer, according to the latest information on Friday morning.

si.com

3 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

On his way home?

529037EE-B8BD-4CF7-9D2C-BB224873376C.jpeg

Last summer I’m sure he took 1/2 weeks off to party with McGinn et al, and then another week he went abroad (possibly with family) and did fitness training with a PT. Would make sense if he did that and returned to Villa a week on Monday.

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

I fecking hate this time of year. How do these "news" outlets get away with this SHITE

Clickbait scumbags with websites that look like the ad fairy has vomited all over them. I hope pop-up adverts haunt their every waking moment, and that every time these scumbags try to touch anything in real life it moves as an ad appears and they end up grabbing a pair of bright green carpet slippers 4 sizes too small. 

The real issue is that it's fundamentally part of protecting journalistic integrity - irony of ironies. Robert Fisk couldn't be expected to share his sources for a story and that's what these charlatans prey directly upon. Make up a story, invoke "closes source to my latrine" and away you go. There is no accountability or recourse.

Sadly to combat this would be to attack the freedoms that real journalists require to offer us the truth (or "truth").

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

The real issue is that it's fundamentally part of protecting journalistic integrity - irony of ironies. Robert Fisk couldn't be expected to share his sources for a story and that's what these charlatans prey directly upon. Make up a story, invoke "closes source to my latrine" and away you go. There is no accountability or recourse.

Sadly to combat this would be to attack the freedoms that real journalists require to offer us the truth (or "truth").

That’s true, except Fisk actually did fabricate stories.

1 hour ago, birdman said:

Well our Jack has agreed personal terms with Man City but Villa standing firm over 100m valuation. This "article" in the very loosest sense of the word, covers all bases... lol

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/.amp/transfer-rumours/jack-grealish-agrees-personal-terms-with-man-city-player-offered-huge-contract-by-club

LOL

So they have agreed personal terms but Villa standing firm on 100 mill. I very much doubt Villa would allow Jack or his agent to agree personal terms without them offering the doe. He ain't going know where this season lads.

Scroll down and in another story, Man City have agreed to sell Sterling for 88 million LOL

• Haha 1

Â