The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sorry if this has been posted already but brilliant!

Always got time for Simon Jordan lol.

Basically calling them out on their bullshit around the 1:00 minute mark.

Didn’t stop Danny Murphy trying to sell him regardless. ‘Short career, take it while you can’ etc. would love to know the root of his beef with Villa. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Awol said:

Didn’t stop Danny Murphy trying to sell him regardless. ‘Short career, take it while you can’ etc. would love to know the root of his beef with Villa. 

Him and Danny Mills must have some sort of Tag Team WWE style Anti Villa squad.

They probably worship a bronze statue of Savage. Lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Him and Danny Mills must have some sort of Tag Team WWE style Anti Villa squad.

They probably worship a bronze statue of Savage. Lol

What a horrible thought

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Me too...
He always usually has a good word to say about us, gives us credit and respects how we go about things, our pedigree etc.

The only people I know that don't like him are Palace fans

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Really weird at the end when Jordan basically asks what the source was for the Grealish on the verge of signing for £100 mil to man city story. And Jim White just says do you not read the newspapers? Hahaha.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Danny Murphy seems to ignore the key point that Simon Jordan made in that Daniel Levy would have said to his manager that Harry Kane is under contract and not for sale.

And as for Jim White and "it was in the papers"... that's largely down to you tweeting about the so-called bid, you **** clown word removed!

Done deal was the quote I believe 

17 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Danny Murphy seems to ignore the key point that Simon Jordan made in that Daniel Levy would have said to his manager that Harry Kane is under contract and not for sale.

And as for Jim White and "it was in the papers"... that's largely down to you tweeting about the so-called bid, you **** clown word removed!

I liked Jim White's comment "we all know about your opinions on the mainstream media", implying he doesn't trust them. Yeah, probably because he's been doing a radio show with you for the past year and knows you're full of shit, you tool!

1 hour ago, ccfcman said:

Much ado about nothing. Twitter is filtering out those who's lexicon doesn't muster sufficient depth than to rely by swearing. 

Studies have shown those who swear more actually have a more extensive vocabulary than those who don't. 

• Like 1

Jim White was tweeting Grealish was going weeks ago and now he uses the papers to justify it.

Absolute word removed...at the time White stated "our sources tell us it's a done deal".

I hope Grealish stays, I hope Kane stays. It still wouldn't stop idiots like White trying to sell them unfortunately.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Jim White was tweeting Grealish was going weeks ago and now he uses the papers to justify it.

Absolute word removed...at the time White stated "our sources tell us it's a done deal".

So all this time his sources were "the newspapers"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

So all this time his sources were "the newspapers"

I think it becomes self-perpetuating. Someone puts an article or Tweet out, then someone else piles-on to that. Then that scales up until the original "source" is a distant memory, but the rumour lingers.

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So I guess the question is, if we're looking to sign a new deal with Jack, one that recognises our progress, his progress, his loyalty and his profile, how much do you think we can afford to give him?

I think we'd have to be looking at £200k a week plus.

City will be offering him £300k+

I agree. He merits a contract that reflects his status to us as a club. Whether bonuses allow him to earn that much I don't really care. He's earnt that elite player contract 

Â