The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Proper City fans will, in the main, respect Villa. They know where they've come from, that traditionally Villa are a bigger and more successful club.

The plastic fairweather idiots will talk trash. They are of no consequence at all though. Hollow scumbags with no soul. I have far more respect for Blue noses.

Agreed, it’s the real city fans that went to games 20 years ago when they were in league 1 know what Villa are about. The tourist that have now gone from supporting Man Utd to Man City are the arrogant ones but they will also be the first ones to disappear when the football cycle sees them on a decline which will happen as it does to all clubs, you only need to look at Man Utd and arsenal or Liverpool from the 80’s

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Imagine the uproar, imagine the sheer number of refund requests (which they would have to be given as Meaning Evil would be all over it like a rash). 

If he was off they would just do the deal, or at least announce discussions and would not be actively selling his shirts. 

35 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Imagine the uproar, imagine the sheer number of refund requests (which they would have to be given as Meaning Evil would be all over it like a rash). 

If he was off they would just do the deal, or at least announce discussions and would not be actively selling his shirts. 

bet they wont and i bet it's in the T&Cs.

as yet, there have been no discussions, as per all reputable journos. city are apparently interested, but no contact has been made.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Yeah... and they thought a rogue discount code was bad.

Realistically he will never get Champions League football at Villa.

We are absolute miles behind City, Liverpool, Chelsea and United. And are not likely catching them the next 10 years.

I think he is fully aware of this so if he choose to stay I'll respect the hell out of him, because it's not the "modern" thing to do.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We are absolute miles behind City, Liverpool, Chelsea and United. And are not likely catching them the next 10 years.

I think our owners disagree.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I think he is fully aware of this so if he choose to stay I'll respect the hell out of him, because it's not the "modern" thing to do.

gtfo GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Should the worse happen - the cost of shirt refunds would be totally insignificant. 

People having Grealish printed on their shirts has no bearing on him staying or going.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Should the worse happen - the cost of shirt refunds would be totally insignificant. 

People having Grealish printed on their shirts has no bearing on him staying or going.

You can't price bad publicity and being held up as seemingly treating fans badly. 

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

So Dean Smith is going to catch Klopp, Guardiola and Tuchel in your mind?

If he can't our owners will replace him with someone who can.

In my opinion of course.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Will Smith Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

So Dean Smith is going to catch Klopp, Guardiola and Tuchel in your mind?

Ole finished above 2 out of those 3 and he's hardly a managerial great. Including him, 4 of them have CL squads, which is the aim of the owners.

Rodgers and Moyes came close last season with inferior squads, so it's not insurmountable if we continue our upward trajectory.

• Like 3

Â