The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Until someone from his camp directly says he wants to leave then I will treat this as bluster with his agent doing his job to increase his value in both contract and branding.

There are no signs of that, nor of any signs of Villa rushing to look for replacements.

I also can't even see City buying both Kane and Grealish in the same window. Kane has taken about a year to set up a move so I doubt Jack will be going anywhere this summer.

We could well be doing all this in 2022 but for no I think he will stay.

Not that I think Grealish will leave, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Sterling went to Spurs as part of a deal for Kane, so they could afford to do it.

Would be nice if we can get the Grealish contract situation sorted ASAP though.

There are as many circles in here than the other threads.

Jack Grealish is leaving > no he's not> yes he is> no he's not.

This time of the year it's like a scalextric track and it's hilarious on VT 🤣

35 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Not that I think Grealish will leave, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Sterling went to Spurs as part of a deal for Kane, so they could afford to do it.

Would be nice if we can get the Grealish contract situation sorted ASAP though.

Which would be ironic as Sterling needs a striker like Kane to flourish, and Kane needs wingers like Sterling to be effective 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mantis said:

I can. I agree we won't get another lucky draw but unless we crash out in the group stage there will still be loads of people coming to his defence.

That’s because defence is all he’s got. 

19 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Buendia training montage from 2pm Sunday afternoon.

Probably relief on his part to have someone on a similar level lining up with him. 

On 17/07/2021 at 15:16, avfc1982am said:

Love how he sneaks the bristol grab in. Lad after my own heart.

just sharing the love....man after my own heart ,in my youth, too.

He deserves his break.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

This time of the year it's like a scalextric track and it's hilarious on VT 🤣

Who's blowing the fluff off the contacts? 

• Like 2

I'd laugh is Jack and the Club are playing a part in trolling the shit out of the media.

It might add to his " buzz " keep his and our names in the media etc.

Also keeps the " mystery " and suspense going.

Only to be announced on a blockbuster deal, with a couple of other signings.

One can hope anyway.

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd laugh is Jack and the Club are playing a part in trolling the shit out of the media.

It might add to his " buzz " keep his and our names in the media etc.

Also keeps the " mystery " and suspense going.

Only to be announced on a blockbuster deal, with a couple of other signings.

One can hope anyway.

Nah come on, it's a nice thought as fans but anybodies silence is for one or more of three reasons

- it's the professional thing to do

- the silence makes it more unknown as to his actual stance, a la Smith Rowe, and he's using City interest for more cash out of us in his new contract

- He's actually considering leaving and doesn't want to upset either fan base until it's confirmed.

I think it's 1&2, city and most neutrals will think it's 1&3. But it certainly isn't to troll one of the world's greatest squads and managers for social media likes down the line.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Nah come on, it's a nice thought as fans but anybodies silence is for one or more of three reasons

- it's the professional thing to do

- the silence makes it more unknown as to his actual stance, a la Smith Rowe, and he's using City interest for more cash out of us in his new contract

- He's actually considering leaving and doesn't want to upset either fan base until it's confirmed.

I think it's 1&2, city and most neutrals will think it's 1&3. But it certainly isn't to troll one of the world's greatest squads and managers for social media likes down the line.

Killjoy, I didn't ask for any sort of logic or realism here... 🤔😞

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I wonder what the percentage in this thread is on actual Jack leaving rumours to Jacks performance on the pitch

There about 400 pages on Southgate too.

• Like 1

Â