The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

I agree with @Steero113 if there's a release clause then it's bye bye Purslow for me too. Jack is worth at least double £100m but is priceless to us .

But, what if the only way to keep Jack for last season was to include the release clause in the contract he signed last summer? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

But, what if the only way to keep Jack for last season was to include the release clause in the contract he signed last summer? 

What if the release clause was if relegated which do exist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

What if the release clause was if relegated which do exist

This is where I am at, if there is a release clause it is if we are/were relegated and quite rightly so Jack deserves to play at the top level.

On 16/07/2021 at 13:42, Lord Willard said:

Even Radio 1s Nick Grimshaw who doesn't follow football has been talking about Jack. After that an influx of callers and texters into Radio 1 for a solid 24hrs. 

Girls were saying that they miss screaming at the TV "WHEN IS JACK COMING ON SOUTHGATE" etc 

He is all over people Tiktok algorithms. He is a national heart throb. 

One texter said that they miss him and might even come down to VP to get their fix... 

Kenneth Williams Leespoons GIF - KennethWilliams Leespoons OohMatron -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

Reporter says Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish may be given new role (thisisfutbol.com)

Speaking to TIF, Hatfield said: “Grealish, whenever he has spoken, always seems to say that he prefers to be in a central position but we have probably seen the best of him on the left-hand side.

“Villa have stuck him there and seen him really grow in that role. But Grealish does say that he prefers a central role and I think it’s something Villa are probably willing to explore if it keeps the player happy.”

Central or wing re emerges.

Personally, I like him starting central, with a free role to go anywhere.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

When he stays the media will spin it into, he doesn’t think he will play enough at City etc. They will hate the fact he would want to stay at a place where he is happy and close to his family.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It doesn’t really matter how well Jack plays this season, if he stays on the left then Southgate will pick Sterling in front of him regardless of form. If he can have a full season playing 10 for us and does really well then it’s his best chance to be a starter in Qatar. Even the FA knows England were too defensive this tournament, so he needs to position himself as the answer - preferably behind the premier league golden boot winning Ollie Watkins.

26 minutes ago, WHY said:

When he stays the media will spin it into, he doesn’t think he will play enough at City etc. They will hate the fact he would want to stay at a place where he is happy and close to his family.

I wouldn’t care, we’ve all be around long enough that we know the media don’t favour us so it’s water off a ducks back now what they say.  Even our local press is useless like Greg Evans whose anti-Villa for some reason and Ashley Preece, I don’t even know what he does, he just repeats and links to what rag papers say.  I sometimes question whether he knows anybody at Villa.  Probably just sits in his basement and reports whatever is on newsnow website because he never provides any insight.  I won’t even start on the national press and the pundits are clueless.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Hope we hear the end of all this soon, one way or the other. I’d be delighted as the next Villa fan of Jack stays but this constant speculation every summer honestly does my suede in. 

Even if he signs another contract we’ll have the same next summer, they just don’t like we have a talent like him at our club.  So even if he signs another contract the speculation won’t go away, we’ll just get a breather for a few months.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Even if he signs another contract we’ll have the same next summer, they just don’t like we have a talent like him at our club.  So even if he signs another contract the speculation won’t go away, we’ll just get a breather for a few months.

New 10 year contract to be known from now on as a, “My club, my city not Man City,” contract. 

• Like 2

Â