The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

34 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Talkshite reporting that Jack is reconsidering his move to citeh and may sign a contract extension at Villa.

You literally can't make it up, oh wait, they actually do make things up. Dicks.

Think of all those coin generating clicks that they’ll have had in between them saying he’s agreed to go to City a few weeks back, and now where they’re saying he’ll stay. All that fuss generated for feck all apart from attention. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Talkshite reporting that Jack is reconsidering his move to citeh and may sign a contract extension at Villa.

You literally can't make it up, oh wait, they actually do make things up. Dicks.

You're late mate, this is yesterdays news.

I've been refreshing since last night for the death blow!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Think of all those coin generating clicks that they’ll have had in between them saying he’s agreed to go to City a few weeks back, and now where they’re saying he’ll stay. All that fuss generated for feck all apart from attention. 

100% pal

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You're late mate, this is yesterdays news.

I've been refreshing since last night for the death blow!

Yes I haven't seen much news,got addicted to a documentary and missed this. 

The speculation will never stop while we have a player of this calibre. 

• Like 1

I really dislike Jim White, condescending and arrogant word removed.

He constantly tries to justify the SPL when nobody gives a s***, only yesterday went full on sanctimonious about how Rangers and Celtic was the best derby in football. The atmosphere might be up there but the football is worse than the Bundesliga 2 and who watches that?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

It doesn't look to me like he's thinking of ANYTHING right now except which bars he's going to get smashed in and which bird he's going to get to shag. 

Talkabsoluteshiteallofthetime can say he's considering whatever else but they're just talking even more shite. 

8 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

Hate the way they are saying reconsidering a move to city.

Could the national press be any more up the arse of the big 4 

Right?! Loe and behold a club like ours has the balls to show some ambition. Grealish could only ever commit to Villa in spite of City’s presence 

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Even now, every time I watch this a tear forms in my eye

When the ball went in there was initially mayhem. Then I found myself trying to understand what had just happened. My mates were to my left but when I looked to my right the big old skinhead next to me was sitting down with his head in his hands, he was crying. I sat down next to him and the tears poured down my cheeks. I’ve never cried when we lost even as a kid but at that moment the enormity of it all was just too much. 

Jack could perhaps feel like me, you and a lot of us felt that day, but only if he’s wearing a Villa shirt. It would never feel the same in any other colours, even if he’s on the pitch. Hold your nerve Jack, live the dream. 

• Like 2

Â