The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Jack liked an Instagram post by Mallory Edens from the NBA finals. Clutching for straws, I know. 🙃

Im gonna guess that he is not the only male who liked it :)

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

If he leaves they will look like idiots.

Jack isn't leaving, but if he was, I don't want my club to comment on speculation and have our dic** hanging out.

Not unless it's from the sides of their shorts or over the waistband balls'n'all. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I wake up to people losing their minds over a dodgy Italian ITK.

Christ, how many people do you wake up with? And what’s a dodgy Italian lad doing in your bed?

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

I loved Platt. My favourite player. He stayed at Villa after Italia 90 (when we had finished 2nd in the league that year). He left the following summer after the omnishambles of the Venglos season and finishing 17th in the league? I can't blame him for going after that! Its unfair to say he did one after his England emergence. 

Also the thing with Platt is that he had no emotional attachment to Villa. Not like Jack. 

I loved Platt too at the time as I suppose we all did, maybe I am being a little unfair however, I think a lot of fans felt pissed off when he went. I know I wasn't too chuffed which is why I used it as a similarity from my perspective and not because it would be exactly the same circumstances.

Of course you are right about him not having any emotional attachment but I wasn't querying his emotional feeling's or Jack's for that matter, only how members of this forum would feel. 

35 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Jack liked an Instagram post by Mallory Edens from the NBA finals. Clutching for straws, I know. 🙃

Jack you dirty letch. 

22 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

No way has the club knowingly scored one of the biggest own goals in its history by having him all over the kit launch media this week with a move being imminent.

It’s a load of bollocks, double bollocks and triple bollocks.

Absolutely. Last year they knew something was up and Jack was nowhere near the kit launch. This year he's all over it. They know he's staying. 

27 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

No way has the club knowingly scored one of the biggest own goals in its history by having him all over the kit launch media this week with a move being imminent.

It’s a load of bollocks, double bollocks and triple bollocks.

Well hopefully yes but we all remember the Delph debacle. 

51 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

I think that’s the only chance we have of letting him go, if he upsets Wes. Leave her alone Jack! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stegzy said:

I think that’s the only chance we have of letting him go, if he upsets Wes. Leave her alone Jack! 

Nah I'm sure Wes would be more forgiving than Southgate.  As for the kit launch I don't think you can look too much into it.  Clubs must be between a rock and a hard place when it comes to things like that just by the nature of the timing.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well hopefully yes but we all remember the Delph debacle. 

Jack is no 🐍 and I don’t think our current Lords are anywhere near that daft , he stays 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Absolutely. Last year they knew something was up and Jack was nowhere near the kit launch. This year he's all over it. They know he's staying. 

Exactly, they made the mistake with Delph literally days before and even made him captain. 

they cannot be that stupid twice surely 

I think it's fair to say that our board and recruitment team are a pretty savvy and organised bunch. On that we can all agree.

Put aside for one minute the fact that the kit launch could easily have been done without using any players at all - at least until the dust had settled. That alone would be an unnecessary risk from the professionals running the club.

Perhaps more suspicious would be that, if the press have such an insight into transfers at our club, and are convinced that we're about to come into £100m quid, why have they not mentioned any targets lined-up to replace Jack? You'd think such the organised bunch at AVFC would have their targets prepared by now if there was a risk of him leaving? And the all-knowing press would know who those targets are, seeing as they know everything.

Not a peep about anyone that plays in Jack's position. We have rumours of players to fill the spot vacated by Barkley, but nothing about any players to fill a Grealish-sized hole.

The press know **** all other than how to generate a revenue for their dogshit outlets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â