The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, Amed said:

Whose the coach Southgate was consulting with? Seems like he’s the one who picked Saka ahead of Jack. 

I don't know who it is. It looks to me like Southgate might shake his head when he walks away from him. Overall it doesn't look very prepared to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villanmac said:

Since coming on and changing the game v Germany:

- Ukraine, left on the bench

- Denmark, 36 mins (and subbed off)

- Italy 20 mins (and snubbed for taking a penalty, 8th choice)

Just stick him on when you need your arse saving after your shit shit negative football has failed to create anything.. Fans and media then feed into with this supersub bollocks just cos of a few wins against shite opposition. It still blows my mind that he never got called up to that squad last August - writing was on the wall since then.

Where is this 8yh choice bollocks coming from, he was definitely 6th. After telling saka he was 5th he spoke to Grealish and Grealish nodded before he moved on to tell Pickford he was 7th.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

The only positive out of how he's been treated is that it might have given him a bit of insight into what life at Man City would be like.

I mean obviously not. Guardiola would know he'd be their 2nd best player behind De Bruyne and maybe best if his game continues to improve wihh better and better players. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

even my missus, who knows little about football, after watching 3 to 4 England games, kept screaming about "who is this guy!, who is he!, he just runs in to people ALL the time and loses the ball, and he never passes the ball!, he just runs straight in to people!, why doesnt he pass to Grealish, omg what is that guy doing!!"

She was talking about Sterling ofc.

I just sat there......nodding.......

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

she's right......but the people that matter only see what they want to see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

This is honestly such a sad photo, he knows he could have effected the whole tournament , but was constrained and shackled to 30 mins here and there with oppressive tactical decisions, this is a generational talent and he's being absolutely wasted by a team that does not appreciate what he can truly do

FB_IMG_1626098225099.jpg

At least it's a lovely Senderos tribute.

Sad Philippe Senderos GIF | Balls.ie

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Amed said:

Whose the coach Southgate was consulting with? Seems like he’s the one who picked Saka ahead of Jack. 

I think it is Steve Holland, the Assistant Manager. Started off at Crewe under Dario Gradi and was on Chelsea coaching staff for a long time while also doing England job. Now full time for England. The fact he is wearing a silly hat makes it harder to identify him but I’m pretty sure that’s who it is - at least that is who Southgate SHOULD be consulting.

40D5EDF8-FCB3-46D0-A645-5434FE550CA1.jpeg

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I don't think he'll get sacked Dave.....I think he will walk.

I don’t think he will TRO, I think he believes his own hype. The media keep painting him as some sort of tactical genius and he constantly plays the intellectual card. Sadly I think we’re stuck with him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Where is this 8yh choice bollocks coming from, he was definitely 6th. After telling saka he was 5th he spoke to Grealish and Grealish nodded before he moved on to tell Pickford he was 7th.

Edit : thats not the vid -  Theres one where it goes from 3rd to 10th and everyone in shot but cant find it at the moment.

Edited by villanmac

Â