Jump to content

Jack Grealish


kevangrealish
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

Born a Brummie but moved back to Ireland when I was 10, I've always classed myself as Irish but hearing the abuse jack gets in the country , I'm ashamed of my nationality

We might criticize Jack Grealish but fans at the Aviva would never start kicking a man in the head. Commiserations to England as a whole tonight, but there’s no denying that a significant portion of the fans are scumbags and bring down the reputation of the country.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I actually think he's mostly right. Southgate got almost everything wrong tonight.

Sorry don’t agree, Jack should have been used earlier but the comments about other player performances are basically bollox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Exactly, wingers is Englands strongest position. Playing mount there is criminal

He looks like a pub player for England yet keeps getting picked. I'm struggling with that one to be honest.

I can't think if one decent thing he did in the entire tournament. Decent mind, not even good. Anybody?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, Okonokos said:

What kind of abuse?

The rice grealish abuse Ireland Is a joke , I'm not gonna say what type as id be banned but if I hear one more Irish person mention 100 of operation, your a disgrace you have not been oppressed a day in your life , my father was his father too but you are spoilt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nope

Our god and saviour, the man we just spent a month about moaning if you play we'll win the lot... 

When it mattered saka stepped up... 

 

Steve Harvey Reaction GIFBlink 182 Reaction GIF

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, smg said:

Sorry don’t agree, Jack should have been used earlier but the comments about other player performances are basically bollox

You're entitled to your opinion mate but I don't see much there being much support for it. It was an awful performance, waste of resources and a tactical bust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He looks like a pub player for England yet keeps getting picked. I'm struggling with that one to be honest.

I can't think if one decent thing he did in the entire tournament. Decent mind, not even good. Anybody?

yes, its more the manager then the players though, Mount can play the game, they all can but its the coaching, the strategy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nope

Our god and saviour, the man we just spent a month about moaning if you play we'll win the lot... 

When it mattered saka stepped up... 

 

Well i swore i saw him being asked if he'd be up for taking one to which he nodded slightly & said yes, then shortly after he was told what number taker he'd be by Southgate? Someone else said he was told ten but i couldn't make that out from lip reading it.

Or maybe i'm seeing things

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nope

Our god and saviour, the man we just spent a month about moaning if you play we'll win the lot... 

When it mattered saka stepped up... 

 

**** hell...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Enda said:

We might criticize Jack Grealish but fans at the Aviva would never start kicking a man in the head. Commiserations to England as a whole tonight, but there’s no denying that a significant portion of the fans are scumbags and bring down the reputation of the country.

Every society across the globe has their fair share of arseholes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, danceoftheshamen said:

Well i swore i saw him being asked if he'd be up for taking one to which he nodded slightly & said yes, then shortly after he was told what number taker he'd be by Southgate? Someone else said he was told ten but i couldn't make that out from lip reading it.

Or maybe i'm seeing things

I 100% saw ten.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Enda said:

We might criticize Jack Grealish but fans at the Aviva would never start kicking a man in the head. Commiserations to England as a whole tonight, but there’s no denying that a significant portion of the fans are scumbags and bring down the reputation of the country.

What on earth has that to do with jack, hope you never step foot in villa park

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
1 minute ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Well i swore i saw him being asked if he'd be up for taking one to which he nodded slightly & said yes, then shortly after he was told what number taker he'd be by Southgate? Someone else said he was told ten but i couldn't make that out from lip reading it.

Or maybe i'm seeing things

Southgate picked the numbers, its on him not Jack 100% bang on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, Enda said:

We might criticize Jack Grealish but fans at the Aviva would never start kicking a man in the head. Commiserations to England as a whole tonight, but there’s no denying that a significant portion of the fans are scumbags and bring down the reputation of the country.

I think it’s unfair to say a significant portion. A few thousand in 50 odd million is not a lot. As for the embarrassing small minority, I couldn’t agree more. They never miss an opportunity to let us down. It’s utterly depressing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nope

Our god and saviour, the man we just spent a month about moaning if you play we'll win the lot... 

When it mattered saka stepped up... 

 

German beer flowing tonight pal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â