The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I actually think he's mostly right. Southgate got almost everything wrong tonight.

Sorry don’t agree, Jack should have been used earlier but the comments about other player performances are basically bollox

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Exactly, wingers is Englands strongest position. Playing mount there is criminal

He looks like a pub player for England yet keeps getting picked. I'm struggling with that one to be honest.

I can't think if one decent thing he did in the entire tournament. Decent mind, not even good. Anybody?

• Like 2

Just now, Okonokos said:

What kind of abuse?

The rice grealish abuse Ireland Is a joke , I'm not gonna say what type as id be banned but if I hear one more Irish person mention 100 of operation, your a disgrace you have not been oppressed a day in your life , my father was his father too but you are spoilt

2 minutes ago, smg said:

Sorry don’t agree, Jack should have been used earlier but the comments about other player performances are basically bollox

You're entitled to your opinion mate but I don't see much there being much support for it. It was an awful performance, waste of resources and a tactical bust.

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He looks like a pub player for England yet keeps getting picked. I'm struggling with that one to be honest.

I can't think if one decent thing he did in the entire tournament. Decent mind, not even good. Anybody?

yes, its more the manager then the players though, Mount can play the game, they all can but its the coaching, the strategy.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nope

Our god and saviour, the man we just spent a month about moaning if you play we'll win the lot... 

When it mattered saka stepped up... 

Well i swore i saw him being asked if he'd be up for taking one to which he nodded slightly & said yes, then shortly after he was told what number taker he'd be by Southgate? Someone else said he was told ten but i couldn't make that out from lip reading it.

Or maybe i'm seeing things

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nope

Our god and saviour, the man we just spent a month about moaning if you play we'll win the lot... 

When it mattered saka stepped up... 

**** hell...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Enda said:

We might criticize Jack Grealish but fans at the Aviva would never start kicking a man in the head. Commiserations to England as a whole tonight, but there’s no denying that a significant portion of the fans are scumbags and bring down the reputation of the country.

Every society across the globe has their fair share of arseholes.

• Like 1

Just now, danceoftheshamen said:

Well i swore i saw him being asked if he'd be up for taking one to which he nodded slightly & said yes, then shortly after he was told what number taker he'd be by Southgate? Someone else said he was told ten but i couldn't make that out from lip reading it.

I 100% saw ten.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Enda said:

We might criticize Jack Grealish but fans at the Aviva would never start kicking a man in the head. Commiserations to England as a whole tonight, but there’s no denying that a significant portion of the fans are scumbags and bring down the reputation of the country.

What on earth has that to do with jack, hope you never step foot in villa park

1 minute ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Southgate picked the numbers, its on him not Jack 100% bang on.

7 minutes ago, Enda said:

I think it’s unfair to say a significant portion. A few thousand in 50 odd million is not a lot. As for the embarrassing small minority, I couldn’t agree more. They never miss an opportunity to let us down. It’s utterly depressing!

14 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Since he missed his penalty against Sheffield United two seasons back, Jack has shied away from penalties. That's why Watkins and El Ghazi took them last season. Leads me to believe (without knowing for certain) that Jack probably did not volunteer to take a penalty.

If Jack is to truly be a world class player, he needs to add penalty taking (and free kicks) to his repertoire.  Off-hand can't think of too many attacking greats who don't take them.

He doesn't shy away from pens. He grabbed the ball to take one against Southampton last season but those on the touchline instructed him to leave it for Watkins. As he said in an interview a couple of weeks ago, he'd happily take a pen at any time

• Like 4

Â