The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

That leaked lineup is very negative, only 2 attacking players in the team.. the first 65 minutes are going to be very dull.

Set up not to lose rather than go for the win. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

Unsurprisingly time has not been kind to that man. Love his work but he's probably lucky to be alive.

Back to Jack - on a personal level I'll be disappointed if he doesn't feature.  Like most on here, for me the game gets about 20 times more exciting when he's on - both because he's a Villa player and because he's such a natural ball carrier.

I'd still take a win with no Jack vs any negative outcome.

I think he'll feature tonight! I mean Southgate is playing 8 at the back soooo lol 

I can't see how we'll create much given Mount has not been attacking so far. Anyway I must not whinge! We've got this far!

Think Foden might be out too which is disappointing. Just have to get behind the team and hope for the best! 

• Like 1

That line up aligned with the usual Safegate tactics make it highly likely that Jack will be seeing some action in the final. I just hope that the situation is still salvageable when he arrives.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

wish danny mills was got rid of he said he would never have him in a england eleven

Danny Mills is still in shock after getting his call ups.

Total clogger of a player 

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

That leaked lineup is very negative, only 2 attacking players in the team.. the first 65 minutes are going to be very dull.

Set up not to lose rather than go for the win. 

The match won’t be entertaining, I can guarantee you that but if we come out on top,  I will be over the moon 

• Like 1

Southgate is a Shithead.

The whole half the Italians have run through us and we needed control, so he leaves the best controller he has at his disposal off the pitch.

We deserve to lose this the way things are going.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 2

Â