The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

"England are a good side because they have a lot of good players on the bench but if we've made it this far it also means we are a good team. Sterling is a footballer that's come on leaps and bounds and hes very pacey indeed so we need to be careful of him."

Quuote from Mancini....he knows the danger is in the players that aren't likely to be starting.

18 hours ago, DCJonah said:

OK then. We really are turning into a fan base others will mock. 

If this was Newcastle fans over one of their players, or Leeds fans, we'd be ripping the piss out of them. 

But you have a pointless hypothetical, which means nothing because it never happened, shoulda woulda 

1 hour ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

But you have a pointless hypothetical, which means nothing because it never happened, shoulda woulda 

Well I never said it should have or would have happened. I asked if. I'm well aware it was a hypothetical situation, hence why I asked the question.

10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

"England are a good side because they have a lot of good players on the bench"

Quote from Mancini

We know who you mean, Roberto. 

E5sxuHlXMAI9o6N.jpg

• Like 1

Was told by someone last night who has absolutely zero interest in football but has a connection to someone at Villa/Grealish (not sure which, as I was only half listening initially) that he's signing a new contract after the Euro's.

Make of it what you will, but there we are.

• Like 2

Just now, MotoMkali said:

If Southgate trusted Grealish regardless of his injury he'd be starting in the final today. 

In place of Mount for sure, who had done very little to justify his continual starting berth 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

In place of Mount for sure, who had done very little to justify his continual starting berth 

Especially in one of the 3 in a 3-4-3 formation. Mount ahead of Saka, Sancho and Grealish in that formation is f***** daft. 
Unfortunately, in a Southgate side, he'll be shoehorned in, in any position as long as he is fit and available for selection. 

(I dont think Mount is a bad player, I just don't think he's as good as the alternatives)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Especially in one of the 3 in a 3-4-3 formation. Mount ahead of Saka, Sancho and Grealish in that formation is f***** daft. 
Unfortunately, in a Southgate side, he'll be shoehorned in, in any position as long as he is fit and available for selection. 

(I dont think Mount is a bad player, I just don't think he's as good as the alternatives)

As with a lot of our attack minded players, Mount doesn’t suit the ‘system’ we current play. He’s just fortunate that Southgate picks him every game. 

• Like 1

Win lose or draw I think there's gonna be some proper rage in here tonight

Win 5-0 and it'll be imagine how many we could've scored... 

I think he'll get a shit 10 minutes when we're losing and playing badly, not be able to magic a rabbit out of his ass and get declared overrated and Southgate was right not to start him

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Win lose or draw I think there's gonna be some proper rage in here tonight

Win 5-0 and it'll be imagine how many we could've scored... 

I think he'll get a shit 10 minutes when we're losing and playing badly, not be able to magic a rabbit out of his ass and get declared overrated and Southgate was right not to start him

Agree with everything but for this ridiculous exaggeration, you're better then this, you are a VT hero to some of us, sort yourself out and get pisssed immediately.

1 hour ago, Villa_Vids said:

Unsurprisingly time has not been kind to that man. Love his work but he's probably lucky to be alive.

Back to Jack - on a personal level I'll be disappointed if he doesn't feature.  Like most on here, for me the game gets about 20 times more exciting when he's on - both because he's a Villa player and because he's such a natural ball carrier.

I'd still take a win with no Jack vs any negative outcome.

• Like 2

Â