The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I've no issue with it and would have done the same thing. The reason this England team is successful is they may decisions to benefit the team and not the individual. 

Southgate wanted another defender.

Sterling was on fire. 

Grealish hasn't really taken his chance, it was him or foden.

The way we played that second half, his decision was completely vindicated. 

I just hope it doesn't get turned into a big deal, were in the final, that's all that matters. What a team.

Snide their way into the final with a dubious pen against Denmark with all that talent available. 

Can't wait for Mancini to show Southgate up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

Lol England were by the far the better team - who cares how they scored their goals. Denmark scored a free kick from 30 yards and what.

Yea, bad man management. Jack looks like an idiot. But end of the day Southgate doesn’t care - results justify the means. 

Denmark probably care.

Free kicks are different to penalties, not sure why your comparing them

Just now, DCJonah said:

But to be fair, Southgate's job is to win the tournament not keep Jack Grealish happy. 

Agreed.

But if I were Jack - I would feel very agrieved.  If this were the only decision it would be easier to take - but consistently seems to get rough calls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Imagine holding a vendetta against somebody so bad to embarrass him in the biggest game of his career. what a piece of shit Southgate is

He's let the world know that it is personal tonight, you don't leave Kane And Sterling on, Southgate knows exactly what he's doing, that was a cold calculated up yours to Jack. Nasty Bastrd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve never really give a shit about the England national team so I now genuinely don’t give a toss what happens on Sunday. The thought that this fraud of a manager would be knighted if we win almost makes me want them to lose. 

3 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I think Jack's been protected throughout the tournament. This confirms it for me, rest up Jack, we might need a spark in the final.

Extremely charitable interpretation.

Jack, there's a chance this is what it will be like at City, no matter how good you are. Impact sub to be used only when in desperate need of a goal. Never one of the starters. Stay at Villa, you'll be much happier.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Cool. Don’t give a ****. Sterling cheated and were dull as **** again. Nothing to like about this England side.

Sterling does my head in, he flaps his arms around everywhere when he runs,no wonder he caught the opposition player in the face, he's dangerous with it.

Yeah I don't buy this "he's just protecting Jack". He'll only feature in the final in the last 20 minutes or so if we're losing, and he wouldn't even be in the England squad at all if Southgate thought he could get away with it.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Jack, there's a chance this is what it will be like at City, no matter how good you are. Impact sub to be used only when in desperate need of a goal. Never one of the starters. Stay at Villa, you'll be much happier.

I agree, he will be a rotational player not the main man or anywhere near that position. Jack just won't be afforded any of what he gets at Villa as Captain or main man.

I'm not an England fan, but I'm absolutely deflated right now and need to go for a run to clear my mind.  I feel for Jack.  He didn't deserve that.  The worst part about all this is that you know regardless of what happens in the final, Southgate will get a huge lengthy contract extension as England manager for the next 5 years, just because he stumbled England into their first final since '66 (even though they played 5/6 games at Wembley and played some of the most turgid football you've ever seen with a roster this talented).  This means, Jack will always be nothing more than a super sub for England in his prime because of Southgate.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Sterling was excellent tonight right to the last minute.

The word removed spent most of the game running directly into an opponent and losing the ball. Excellent isn't the word I'd use.

• Like 3

Â