The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, 7392craig said:

I hope it’s an injury, or that was a massive slap in the face for Jack.

Wasn't an injury. The other coaching staff were giving Jack instructions right before he was subbed.

• Like 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

Giving someone a "fair crack of the whip" has nothing to do with it. Southgate is making decisions to win games, not to appease a fanbase. And lo and behold, he's just got England to their second ever final.

Villa fans really to stop sulking and accept this. England ran out the clock masterfully then.

Cool. Don’t give a ****. Sterling cheated and were dull as **** again. Nothing to like about this England side.

Very very poor man management but great win. Absolutely no need for that when Jack was already keeping hold of the ball and slowing things down. To be fair to Sterling who I touted to go off instead he kept on going and going to the last and must be MOTM. Well played lads... and Gareth too! 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

Giving someone a "fair crack of the whip" has nothing to do with it. Southgate is making decisions to win games, not to appease a fanbase. And lo and behold, he's just got England to their second ever final.

Villa fans really to stop sulking and accept this. England ran out the clock masterfully then.

Denmark had England on the back foot after Jack went off. Running the ball into the corner and winning cheap throws is desperate stuff.

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes I was shocked by the sub but Jack shouldn't feel humiliated as it wasn't a reflection on his performance, he was just seeing out the game. 

Jack will feel humiliated. If it was the only time Jack got a raw deal under GS fair enough - but it's time after time.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Jack will feel humiliated. If it was the only time Jack got a raw deal under GS fair enough - but it's time after time.

Just hope he doesn't thats all. 

Southgate uses him like an NFL special teams. Bring him on if you need a goal. Once the goal was scored brought him off again for another defender. 

Not my style but England are in a tournament final for the first time since 1966. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Clearly doesn't trust him defensively and sees him as a luxury player which he probably is to some extent.

This is pretty shameless, obvious trolling, and it doesn't even make sense either because Grealish is great at winning freekicks and holding onto the ball.

4 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Courtesy of a ridiculous dive and an own goal, despite having majority of posession.

• Like 3

No he wasn't booked that was my only explanation, to stop him being banned from the final if on a yellow. Though I hadn't seen a card. Doesn't look good for Jack in the final then does it?

Â