The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 06/07/2021 at 06:21, MaVilla said:

Loved the one where Lee Catermole was just standing there. Didn't even budge. Was like kicking it around a statue. No wonder they got relegated that year.

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

The proposed team fails to feature Jack yet again. I guess he will only get some game time if the team is struggling to break through the Danes and need a goal. 

Jack would get into any other nation's team with his talent. It must be so frustrating for the lad.

It's frustrating for us Villans as well.

If he doesn't play my interest disappears. I find it impossible to cheer for players I detest andplay mostly for the scum 6.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I still want England to win regardless. To be fair to Southgate, what he has done so far has worked. Jack will be first choice off the bench if we need a goal. 

On a wider point, Jack not being the centre of attention in the England line up might give him a feel of what it might be like at Citeh. He won't play every game, will be rested and not always the main man (with Sterling, KDB, Foden, etc). It might make him thin that being the king at VP is what he wants. Just my random thoughts. 

• Like 1

I’d love to see England win but it will take the gloss off it a tiny bit if Jack barely features. Just cos you know how much he was looking forward to have his moment to shine on the international stage. I hope he’s not too gutted, a winners medal would cheer him up tho and he’s definitely played his part.

Two games to go tho, hopefully we’ll see more of him.

I’m not English so I’ll be supporting my Danish friends. But If Jack starts or comes on I hope he does his magic. Don’t see how you can criticise Southgate for not starting him given how well you guys have been doing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

god the grealish obsession makes me sometimes wish he wasn't our player. Can't wait for us to win the tournament and all you miserable **** finding a way to downplay the achievement because **** golden boy didn't play all the god damn time

dismissive dm used as a reaction image

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

If he doesn't play my interest disappears. I find it impossible to cheer for players I detest andplay mostly for the scum 6.

Which players in the current team do you detest? It's one of the most likeable England teams in a long while for me.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Same for me. I’m not english and whenever Jack doesn’t play I root against them (mostly). When he plays I root for them. Simple.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Which players in the current team do you detest? It's one of the most likeable England teams in a long while for me.

Not a fan of Maguire or Walker for non footballing reasons.

Not a fan of Henderson, Kane, Sterling, Stones or Rice for footballing reasons.

Other than those there are quite a few likeable characters, mostly the ones that aren't playing that deserve to be. 

Edit: to clarify, Rashford is clearly a great bloke, but I do not think he should be playing. The ones I was alluding to were Grealish and Mings (though I may be slightly biased).

Edited by MrBlack

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Slightly off topic but that's one of my favourite films of all time.

Back on topic, Jack is cool, I like him a lot.

I think Jack is cool too. What’s the film? 

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I think Jack is cool too. What’s the film? 

Butt babes 6 (in the bottom and beyond)

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Butt babes 6 (in the bottom and beyond)

How could I not realise that?! Is 6 the one with the rubber parrot and the cellophane factory? 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Haha 1

Â