The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

No Tattoos and wearing socks.  And to think some thought he was a wrong'un, shame on you.

Now most realize that he's the one supposed to bring balance to the force.

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

He looks a tiny bit like me there, granted I'm twice his age and my calfs aren't that big

Yes, in many respects I look a lot like Beckham.  I've 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 legs and a nose. Practically the same really. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes, in many respects I look a lot like Beckham.  I've 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 legs and a nose. Practically the same really. 

Does your wife look like Vicky

3 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

He looks a tiny bit like me there, granted I'm twice his age and my calfs aren't that big

Dream on 

ugly GIF

On 04/07/2021 at 11:21, bannedfromHandV said:

As a Welshman, I find some of the opinions and comments in here embarrassing and cringey.

England are on the verge of finally achieving something significant and all people can do is bitch and moan that poor Jack isn’t in the starting XI.

Some of us don’t care about how well England do we just want to see Villa players

• Like 1

I think we all know Jack hasnt got 90 mins in the tank. 

He'll either come start and come off after 60 or be a super sub. 

After tonight or Sunday if you're Villa how long do you give him off? I would be looking at a month off that gives him 10 days preseason. 

It's quite clear that Jack's role in this squad seems to be come on and get us out of the shit.  If we're leading from early on we probably ain't gonna see him unless Denmark draw level.

44 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sticky? 

Every time Die Hard two is on the television I remember her as the film was  playing in a bar when she came in to do her rather strange act

Â