The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

? He's better than Foden.

But Foden plays for City, hence should have been starting, according to the logic on here and the post I quoted, how have you missed that?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Phil Foden left out of England squad for Czech Republic Euro 2020 game -  The Athletic

Foden Talk must be in meltdown.

Dortmund |Talk will have had mass suicides before getting to see Sancho and Bellingham feature as well.

I want to moan about Mings not starting if i'm honest.

Would you start a player that's dyed his hair to look like late era Annie Lennox? What was he thinking?

• Haha 4

Straightforward example, AGAIN.

We would all agree that :

Ronaldo and Messi are the 2 best players in the world ( Behind Jack Grealish of course...🤪)

Believe it or not, if different managers, of different teams, with different systems, could only select one, alot of them would select a different one of the two - for different reasons.

I know that most of you understand football, and get this concept, however, i'm also sure, the point i'm trying to make, is indeed, pointless with most.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Sorry but Grealish is clearly better than Foden frankly it's not even close, take Grealish out of our team and put Foden in and he'd have nowhere near the same impact, he's very good but he's not Grealish level good yet. Although not even sure what posting a picture of Foden in responce to saying Grealish would play most games for City is meant to mean, they play different positions...

Man City don't sign players if they don't intend for them to play most games, and certainly wouldn't pay the £100m that is being reported for someone that would just be a back up player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Foden has been keeping a low profile, so he can't play at the moment. He's been getting some threatening letters from a fan. some weird guy called Stan.

**** hell this is hilarious, I'm actually dying

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Well that's just wrong every manager in world football would play both Ronaldo and Messi if they were both available. Again they don't even play the same position.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Foden has been keeping a low profile, so he can't play at the moment. He's been getting some threatening letters from a fan. some weird guy called Stan.

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

• Like 1

Whilst we're arguing about people being upset that Grealish hasn't played etc we're actually missing the biggest most obvious point; he's been injured since February, an injury they said was not long term at all and he's still not fit enough to play most games. The new season is 6 weeks away. Are people not worried about it? Did we ever truly actually find out what the injury was?

I think it's quite a statement that England managed such an emphatic win with a player of his quality not even needed at any point. It shows there's real depth in this squad.

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

But Foden plays for City, hence should have been starting, according to the logic on here and the post I quoted, how have you missed that?

Sorry pal, just came onto this page 👍

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think you just won the internet! I almost wet myself laughing!

image.thumb.png.a3f7bd4abfe9cf4c5446061c66946500.png

Okay so, don't shoot the messenger. This dude largely called most things from 2015-2016 absolutely spot on. 

Could be bullshit. Might not be. Probably is. 

Thought i'd share.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Okay so, don't shoot the messenger. This dude largely called most things from 2015-2016 absolutely spot on. 

Thought i'd share.

There's always one that beats me!!

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Thought i'd share.

Popped up on my twitter the other day. Must have never unfollowed him. Had to go back and read his old tweets from 5 or 6 years ago to remind myself who he was but he actually got lots of stuff right if my refreshed memory is right. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Thought i'd share.

What does "hope no England announce delay.." mean? I can't parse it

• Like 1

Â