The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, villa4europe said:

Yes

I think it goes to show that no matter what England do deep down I just don't enjoy watching them 

Fair enough. I don’t care about England. The less Jack plays the less exposure and chance of injury. This is a good thing for us. Thanks Gareth. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bloody hell does it matter as long as England win? 

England should win given the quality in this squad but Southgate will get credit if we do win even though stubbornness not to play his best team and also deny Jack.

Just now, Lord Willard said:

Grealish stats. 

Played 33% of the minutes available. 

Been on the pitch for 75% of the goals scored. 

Assisted 50% of England's goals. 

Fantastic impact sub ;) 

• Haha 1

I’ve got over £1300 in tickets for the semi final and final. I want our best players to play. Sick of hearing he doesn’t do enough defensively, he’s had a hand in our last 3 goals but they talk about the defensive side of his game. No wonder we have failed for so long!!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How pissed off will some of you be if England actually keep winning, and win the competetion?

" But we could have won it morer with Jack starting every game... who cares if his shins got destroyed and he misses half a Villa season?" 🤣

Yes, you’re right.

Up until Jacks shins got messed up he was starting every England game.

😂😂😂

Just now, Thug said:

Yes, you’re right.

Up until Jacks shins got messed up he was starting every England game.

😂😂😂

If he’s shins are still an issue, he shouldn’t even be there imo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WHY said:

I’ve got over £1300 in tickets for the semi final and final. I want our best players to play. Sick of hearing he doesn’t do enough defensively, he’s had a hand in our last 3 goals but they talk about the defensive side of his game. No wonder we have failed for so long!!!!

I'm sick of it because the stats say he does twice as much as sterling 

The grealish defensive complaints have a touch of ozil about them where people see the body language and style rather than actually watch the game 

• Like 1

Just now, AVFCforever1991 said:

People don't seem to be seeing the bigger picture, we wouldn't need a super sub if he actually started the game 

A lot of people love to believe what the media tell them.

I think being selfish, it probably has given Jack the taste of how it could be at a different club with huge costly squad, and a manager that doesn’t fancy him… he isn’t the kind of player to put up with the odd sub appearance. He needs to be captain and the main man at the club he loves, and I think this’ll just galvanise that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Basically, it now doesn't matter how well he does when he comes on because that'll just be evidence that he's a "super sub", even though when he's actually started he's more often than not been the best player on the pitch anyway.

Southgate is a word removed.

Exactly.

He had a hand in both goals the other night. And another in a previous match.

It seems other players have to do less to get a start. 

And let's not forget Grealish didn't even get in the squad for a while under Southgate.

It's like Italy not starting Lorenzo insigne.!

Just now, Lord Willard said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall to Jack's conservations with Dean or his parents.

Pure guess... 

Unhappy at not playing because he's competitive, loving the attention and the fan love that he's getting, maybe maybe thinking more than anything this team has a real chance and that he will get a chance to be at least a part of it if not the star of it

If villa treated him like this then I can see it getting the better of him but in his 1st tournament, not as an established England player and we do have a great chance to do something here I can't imagine he's rocking the boat too much, always looks like he's loving it anyway 

He's not going to put his medal in the bin because he didn't play as much as he wanted 

I can accept if Jack’s fitness is being protected but who knows. Pr!ck$ like Shearer and co. trying to find any other reason just shows why he was such a short lived and incredibly poor manager. 

BBC’s coverage as usual is pathetic. 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Declan rice and Philips England regulars - Grealish - not so much. Unbelievable !!!!

Less competition in those positions though but yes Jack should be a regular

Â