The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

I don't buy this "he's just being managed because of his injury" thing. If that were the case, why did he start in both of the meaningless friendlies and start against the Czech Republican when we'd already qualified?

To build up match fitness as he had only done one 90 minutes for us I think.  He did look off the pace to me against the Czech Republic, still great on the ball but he seemed to lag behind on certain attacks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Thanks to the Euros, women across the nation have become obsessed with Aston Villa star Jack Grealish. But unfortunately, he’s actually taken.

That's some vital breaking news right there!

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

That's some vital breaking news right there!

In it,I only put that bit so I didn't get done by the mods. It was more to just share Jack and his misses pic when younger.

It's a bit of a shame he's the supersub, he's far better than that role but it's worked up to now so can't really complain. 

I can't imagine he'll need to do much tonight if he gets on, just don't see Ukraine causing us many problems whatsoever. 

42 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Look at Jack and his childhood sweetheart here, look so young in top pic.

So here's the reason for so many quick signings to the female team, see our Jack is a lurer and half, proper Bait in all directions.

Thanks to the Euros, women across the nation have become obsessed with Aston Villa star Jack Grealish. But unfortunately, he’s actually taken.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/03/jack-grealish-girlfriend/

I feel sad for the young lads who will have to live with the unrealistic expectations as to what a calf muscle looks like 

6 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It's a bit of a shame he's the supersub, he's far better than that role but it's worked up to now so can't really complain. 

I can't imagine he'll need to do much tonight if he gets on, just don't see Ukraine causing us many problems whatsoever. 

Hopefully an "easy" win but let's not get complacent as Ukraine have got this far so clearly a very decent team! 

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How pissed off will some of you be if England actually keep winning, and win the competetion?

" But we could have won it morer with Jack starting every game... who cares if his shins got destroyed and he misses half a Villa season?" 🤣

.Always club before country for me.  I love watching Jack play but if him on the bench means he stays at villa and is fit all season I’ll happily take that even if it’s at England’s expense. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Look who's made the New York Times 

https://nyti.ms/2UWnv37

"They wanted a player who had never set foot in the Champions League, or even the Europa League, a player who had never won a cup or a league or a first-rate honor of any sort. They wanted a player whose greatest contribution to his national team to that point was a flick — admittedly, a brilliantly inventive one - in a defeat to Belgium last year."

People actually get paid to write bullshit and bollocks like that. 

16 minutes ago, villanmac said:

"They wanted a player who had never set foot in the Champions League, or even the Europa League, a player who had never won a cup or a league or a first-rate honor of any sort. They wanted a player whose greatest contribution to his national team to that point was a flick — admittedly, a brilliantly inventive one - in a defeat to Belgium last year."

People actually get paid to write bullshit and bollocks like that. 

Completely forgetting U21 stuff obviously. But aside from the flick what about a bunch of MOTM performances when supposedly he wasn't good enough for England lol

6 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Never going to start a competitive game while Southgate is in charge

To be fair he started the Czech game. But I get what you’re saying - not trusted in a game that really matters. Rashford and Foden will be looking to get on here. Grealish will only come on if cagey in my opinion. 

Grealish should never be a **** super sub. Play him and he would run the game. Maybe he isn’t quite there with his fitness - to be fair he was a bit of the pace against Czech. Issue is, even in 2nd gear he is the best creative player we’ve got. 

• Like 1

Â