The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

If it’s shite we don’t want to hear. If it’s about us buying someone else’s top player, then he’s a bona fide expert!

Exactly spot on 🤣

Easier for him to keep rewording and posting the same thing twice a week instead of having his inbox full of tens of thousands of city and Utd fans constantly tweeting and messaging for daily updates 

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

always considered him to be one of the few reputable ones

Really because so far he's just not got what he's said about Grealish right and seems to be running on maybes.

Just now, skarroki said:

Easier for him to keep rewording and posting the same thing twice a week instead of having his inbox full of tens of thousands of city and Utd fans constantly tweeting and messaging for daily updates 

That’s it, you’ve got it. 

The worst thing about these tweets is the begging underneath them. The constant stream of identikit accounts asking for news on xyz club, followed by school kid sniping. It’s a horrid place. 

The question Is, is he saying it so much that eventually something is bound to become true or is it that he's actually good at getting things right??

I'm sorry guys but it's been a long week of Jack being sold to City by this guy, only to now be waiting to be sold after the Euro's,then price to drop to 88 million, to now Kane's bid was placed and rejected.

Just seems that alot was said by this guy that he's had to somehow dig him self out of what he's said by back tracking on what he first said, if so there's a lesson there, which is to not spread false rumours

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Really because so far he's just not got what he's said about Grealish right and seems to be running on maybes.

well hes said that city are interested and wont make any decision until after the euros? not sure what he's supposed to have said that's incorrect

not like the others that have been claiming done deals and such anyway

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

He is better than the rest

I can understand that, I'm just struggling to appreciate anythingthis guy is saying at the moment because of how Jack's been a constant merry go round again this window.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

The question Is, is he saying it so much that eventually something is bound to become true or is it that he's actually good at getting things right??

I'm sorry guys but it's been a long week of Jack being sold to City by this guy, only to now be waiting to be sold after the Euro's,then price to drop to 88 million, to now Kane's bid was placed and rejected.

Just seems that alot was said by this guy that he's had to somehow dig him self out of what he's said by back tracking on what he first said, if so there's a lesson there, which is to not spread false rumours

he gets things right. you might be confusing him with someone else but he was quick to deny the daily m*il article saying it was done and has always said there's been no contact/bids from city

Just now, Dave-R said:

I can understand that, I'm just struggling to appreciate anythingthis guy is saying at the moment because of how Jack's been a constant merry go round again this window.

Just ignore it. He either goes or he doesn't. I'm sure villa know at this point either way what's happening and that's the most important thing. 

words removed mouthing off on twatter don't mean anything.

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

he gets things right. you might be confusing him with someone else but he was quick to deny the daily m*il article saying it was done and has always said there's been no contact/bids from city

Well at least that is something then, I'll take your word and experience of him.

Â