kevangrealish

24 minutes ago, hippo said:

What's a small step or consequence ? 

There's only big things that will happen 

Jack signs new villa 

Jack says he is staying 

Jack says he wants to go 

Man city make firm bid...

Sorry I don't see any of those as baby steps - any movement one way or the other is a big deal 

I don’t disagree but we’ve had nothing so far.  When I say small steps probably the wrong wording, I just mean any steps or first step of many steps that would be needed to complete the deal.  Yes all big steps, I think I was trying to say nothing has happened yet.

The one thing that I find puzzling about all these rumours is the line about Man City are going to wait until after the euros to put in a bid. It’s a bit odd because, the euros didn’t stop them bidding for Kane. 

it feels like the press are biding some time to string this rumour out and get all their clicks and traffic 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Every window, Jack is off.

Jack's stock has risen quite alot in the last 12 months, and so the bullshit rumours come out stronger than ever.

It is just that non Villa supporters hate seeing a player of Jack's talent playing for Villa, and want him to play at their shitty soulless club. 

It is just something we are going to have to get used to unfortunately.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJ said:

Every window, Jack is off.

Jack's stock has risen quite alot in the last 12 months, and so the bullshit rumours come out stronger than ever.

It is just that non Villa supporters hate seeing a player of Jack's talent playing for Villa, and want him to play at their shitty soulless club. 

It is just something we are going to have to get used to unfortunately.

In a nutshell.

just another way of disrupting an ambitious club.

shows they are getting rattled though, with the thought, of us having talented players.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The one thing that I find puzzling about all these rumours is the line about Man City are going to wait until after the euros to put a bid. It’s a bit odd because, the euros didn’t stop them bidding for Kane. 

it feels like the press are biding some time to string this rumour out and get all their clicks and traffic 

The narrative they are spinning is the deal was agreed at the end of last season and Villa didn’t want to announce until they brought players in, so didn’t get bent over in transfer market, with clubs knowing they had £100m to spend.

Personally believe it is bollocks, because it’s what some fans have been saying since the Buendia deal etc.

Edited by QldVilla

Just now, QldVilla said:

The narrative they are spinning is the deal was agreed at the end of last season and Villa didn’t want to announce until they brought players in, so didn’t get bent over in transfer market, with clubs knowing they had £100m to spend.

Personally believe it is bollocks, because it’s what some fans have Ben saying since the Buendia deal etc.

That one screams of more bollocks 

• Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

In a nutshell.

just another way of disrupting an ambitious club.

I think it's more than that 

It generates traffic because it generates talk as to his value

They post some bullshit about grealish to man City for £100m its amazing the range of fan bases that feel the need to chirp up as to how good he is and what they think he is worth

As a Villa fan when you see the sun print something about sancho to utd for £100m do you feel the need to comment? Nope, that move doesn't have anywhere the level of general interest amongst neutral fans 

I could name at least 5 fan bases that would jump all over a grealish story that wouldn't be ours or the buying clubs 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Personally believe it is bollocks, because it’s what some fans have been saying since the Buendia deal etc.

They just cannot come to terms that we have money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Daily reminder that Jack Grealish is not for sale. 

Have a great week guys & dolls. 

Oi get back here you and debate this!!! Don't just piss off, actually get here go over this like a broken record, rinse, repeat and live it all again and again.

Unacceptable to just walk away, just unacceptable

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, TRO said:

They just cannot come to terms that we have money.

Yep, not sure what is worse, the media click bait or the ignorance of other teams supporters?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

And somewhere we have escape to Victory players being held against there will for a rematch against the Germans.

Hold on Southgate we will be there with a decent team for the Euros, hold on ref don't blow the whistle and start it yet, we just have to go round and collect them.

Grealish you will be in the Greatest squad to ever walk the earth playing next to the likes of Himst, Pele, Summerbee, Osman, Moore, Ardiles, Micheal Kaine and Sylvester stallone and more.

The Germans won't know what hit them.

Edited by Dave-R

12 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Yep, not sure what is worse, the media click bait or the ignorance of other teams supporters?

Deffo the Latter.

You only have to go to the Arsenal forum and they basically say the reason we want ESR is to offer ESR Jack's place as a Guaranteed starter and that he will be the new Grealish 🤣.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm not gonna kid myself that it definitely won't happen but it is in no way a done deal or even close to a done deal.

And there's no way he's going anywhere for £88m. Would be daylight robbery.

Â