The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, The Rosk said:

Keep Jack and we finish in Europe next year.  I'm utterly convinced of that. 

I am in total agreement in that.  

Everton,  Arsnail & spurzz.  2 of these will underperform,  hopefully all 3 to some extent.

I truly believe Manure will trip up this season as well.

Liverpool are the unknown next season.  They are the luckiest scum team and they can't be that lucky for long.

Fingers crossed,  the start is going to be key.  get a few wins early doors and then just stay there 🙂

A full VP is worth some points a season also,  same as Liverpool.

It's going to be amazing 🙂 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I don't think you lot are masturbating enough, relax, he is going no where.

13 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

So we agreed to sell him at the same time as he signed a new five year contract with us. In other news Donald Trump has won the Nobel Peace Prize for diplomacy and Ann Widdecombe is the new face of Victoria’s Secret. 

I read these two sentences one after the other because Dave's post was quoted in another post. Fudging hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Some people in here seem to be able to be 100% sure that he's staying, and actually get offended by anything that suggests otherwise. Baffling.

Yeah that's me lol Proper head in sand 100% staying and I've already stated ill give 20 quid to Acorns if he goes this summer. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Some people in here seem to be able to be 100% sure that he's staying, and actually get offended by anything that suggests otherwise. Baffling.

Maybe some of you are fine with believing media rubbish or other fans from other clubs but I am not. I'd much  believe our club and anyone that works in it. I'm pretty sure that if there were any truths to all this someone out of our club would be saying "Jack Grealish leaving the club is imminent" I'd much believe the fact Jack's already under contract from last season for at least 4 more seasons and how it'd be madness to just up and leave the season after. All this at a time as well when we have signed Buendia and brought Young back and look to be kicking on not declining. But as long as other fan bases or none trusted media sources talk bollox each seasons transfer window some of you choose to believe the horsecrap floating around and think that he's leaving over the why he would just stay at Villa.

Now your all entitled to your opinions and it's not offence to suggest he's staying or leaving Tom, so I do not even know why you would say such a thing. It's like a few of you won't even hear the facts of him staying put from others on here because you've got it so stuck in your head that he's off and that's it. This is becoming such a daft thing that is happening on VT it's like a yearly copy of FIFA coming out where nothing changes but a slight change here and there. Season gone and this story of Jack leaving Villa is even spreading through our ongoing season and in January, it's like an obsessive behaviour of Jack leaving that's occuring and the moment there's an article there's a hoard of people not looking at the reasons why he'd stay and just ultimately skip to the he's off bit, what all because of Uncertainty? I'm sorry but to some players Uncertainty doesn't make them swap stability for and Jack has stability and a whole career that could get better at Villa in the coming years. I spoke about this Ambition last night many of you keep going on about and how you speak of this Ambition as if you can't have any anywhere but a so called top 6 club, it's nonsense. 

What this Grealish thread needs is calm, just wait and see because we can all sit here and give our opinions but none of us whatsoever just like the media no anymore or any less of what's happening or where Jack's going.

I do think the club or someone at villa by now would of given abit of a hint/update in regards to Jack. Usually when the clubs this quiet it means other things are happening and what the media are suggesting is absolutely rubbish and the clubs business is totally different to what the media is actually highlighting. I remember Smith in an Interview stating on what the media is usually right with our transfers, he said what they suggest is normally 99.9 percent wrong in what is happening at villa. Last season what actually did the media get right about in regards to our business? Watkins that was it and that's most likely because they have been banging on at it for ages.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

people get offended because we support our owners and are insulted that fans believe that they would let jack go for 88m

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I am still a bit worried about a potential release clause. It was definitely reported last summer as being in his contract. 
Even so, if city want a striker first, they will probably need to sell a few to make way for Jack. I just hope this doesn’t get strung out. Either sign a new contract or reach agreement to leave. If he does go, I hope we are able to sign replacements before it becomes public.

A relegation clause maybe. Purslow says we don't do release clauses. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Because people are believing any tweet, any rag, or any whisper…so far it’s just silly.  If anything happens then worth discussing but literally nothing has happened.  The best one rag said was Purslow and Txiki had a quick chat, which seemed to contradict subsequent info from more reputable sources like Percy and Fab who said no discussions.

We literally have nothing.  

Does Pep like Jack? Yes.  
Would Man City love Jack? Yes the rumours suggest that

Would Jack like to win big trophies? Yes

Does Jack really admire KDB and Pep? Yes

Those seem to be the only facts related to a positive transaction that we know about.  Nothing else has happened and may never happen yet everything has blew up in a whirlwind of fake truths.

Could Jack leave anyway? Of course but there are so many barriers for it to happen it’s very unlikely.  So am I sure he’s staying this summer? 100% because of those barriers mainly from Villa side but Man City also have their own barriers as well.  It’s just not going to happen.  

But the offence is not because it’s not going to happen, it’s because every time there is a new rag tweet or something some people have a meltdown.  One spotty nosed kid placed an article on a rag website yesterday saying the deal was already done for 88m and some people had a meltdown.  

Until something of even small step or consequence happens people need to calm down.  Nothing at all has happened yet.  Man City have already bid 100m for Kane yet done nothing for Grealish but for some reason Grealish is the main story.  Bizarre.

What's a small step or consequence ? 

There's only big things that will happen 

Jack signs new villa 

Jack says he is staying 

Jack says he wants to go 

Man city make firm bid...

Sorry I don't see any of those as baby steps - any movement one way or the other is a big deal 

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Bookies are offering evens on him staying....my money is where my mouth is!

8/11 yet its been reported today Grealish to Man City for 88 million is a done deal. 

21 minutes ago, PaulC said:

8/11 yet its been reported today Grealish to Man City for 88 million is a done deal. 

Yeah that Manure Goldbridge reacts is spruiking the same, done deal, will be announced after Euros. 

Edited by QldVilla

Â