The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I need to find out if these kids make any decent money.  Rather than wasting time on here I can write some crap about some footy player and get paid for it.

Maddison agrees to join Arsenal for £52m

Spurs to seal deal for Calvert-Lewin which allows Kane to join Man City

Declan Rice agrees to join Chelsea in a £70m deal, personal terms already agreed.

This is easy to do, how much was that worth?

You need to write the body of each article too if you want the big bucks. Luckily for you the body is just the title rearranged in various ways several times in a row in order to hit the minimum word count.

Just now, YouUnastanFren said:

You need to write the body of each article too if you want the big bucks. Luckily for you the body is just the title rearranged in various ways several times in a row in order to hit the minimum word count.

Ahhh I understand.  Also use anonymous sources, sources close to the club or player and make it sound like fact and not speculation.  Easy money 😉

1 minute ago, Thug said:

Just been on the Leicester forums.

They were in meltdown. Said they want £150m for Maddison minimum.

jamican_fox was very worried

kiwifox calmed him down after running a few background checks on your profile.  He’s calling you a spotty kid, and some other Dude says u need to masturbate more.

sorry no likes Thug

looney tunes applause GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I suspect their will be a gentlemen's agreement with Jack for one more season and if we can't get European football we will be open for offers/ 

I don’t think Jack would leave ever, honestly what’s the clamour to play in Europe, a few extra games in the week, and maybe some appearance bonuses, Woop de do!

The “big” 6 don’t even rate the champions league themselves and wanted out, why should any player rate it?!

Personally I don’t think Jack would choose a few extra games a year over staying with his boyhood club him and his WHOLE family support, imagine becoming a club legend, you’d never turn that down if your wages were being matched with the top players. 

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

So we agreed to sell him at the same time as he signed a new five year contract with us. In other news Donald Trump has won the Nobel Peace Prize for diplomacy and Ann Widdecombe is the new face of Victoria’s Secret. 

Donald Trump won the nobel peace prize. 

26 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I need to find out if these kids make any decent money.  Rather than wasting time on here I can write some crap about some footy player and get paid for it.

Maddison agrees to join Man Utd for £52m, Arsenal lost out to his signature last minute as they were still preparing the bid. 

Spurs to seal deal for Calvert-Lewin which allows Kane to join Man City For an undisclosed fee in the region of 100m after being told to **** of by Aston Villa when approaching them regarding Jack Grealish. Sources tell us Pep was attacked by Jack's dog whilst climbing a fence at the back of his house. On being apprehended by Police Pep claimed to have had a few too many after a night out in Barnt Green and got lost on his way back to Manchester. The landlord of the local Inn who wishes to remain anonymous said, " I know he was a wrong un when he showed me a photo of a young kid with a gazza haircut and asked if I knew where Jack was, he said he wanted to watch him play with little phillip". I called the Police as soon as he left. Man City have yet to comment on the alleged incident. Our sources tell us. 

Declan Rice agrees to join Chelsea in a £70m deal, personal terms already agreed. Chelsea have been after a new ball boy since the end of the season as the others have been mercilessly killed by Timo Werners wayward shooting. Our Sources tell us Declan is thrilled with the move as he can now us his hands to pass the ball. Clever lad!

This is easy to do, how much was that worth?

Fixed it up and made it far more believable. Sources tell me.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

16 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I believe he has been nominated a couple of times. Got to the final but lost, a bit like Man City. 

35 minutes ago, Thug said:

kiwifox calmed him down after running a few background checks on your profile.  He’s calling you a spotty kid, and some other Dude says u need to masturbate more.

Exclusive Update

by Nick76 - journalist, 44 year old spotty kid, share trader, super hero, mows lawns

Its not Arsenal anymore, he’s moving to Liverpool and this is the moment when it was confirmed. 3 years ago while playing for Norwich, he agreed to moved to Leicester and then this summer move to Liverpool.  You can see this in the photo with TAA.  Proves it 100%.  Why else would they be talking. Agreeing the deal and boom three years later a Liverpool player.

England with Jacks arm around Saka means he’s going to Arsenal and now Maddison talking to TAA means he’s going to Liverpool.

451A0CB9-CD2F-4ABC-95E8-3D948481D5D8.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Thug said:

Follyfox still daydreaming about gargling Ginger Spices piss

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I believe he has been nominated a couple of times. Got to the final but lost, a bit like Man City. 

Trump got nominated because if you fulfil certain criteria you can nominate anybody and the person(s) who nominated him filled that criteria but I wouldn’t call it getting to the final and certainly didn’t win it.  They were just ass kissing Trump, I don’t even think they believed it.  I’m guessing the committee wet themselves when they received that nomination.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

I suspect their will be a gentlemen's agreement with Jack for one more season and if we can't get European football we will be open for offers/ 

We can’t keep doing this every year, worrying that he will be off because we haven’t made it. If he wants to go then so be it, but we can’t keep creating these ultimatums for ourselves - that’s not the way to progress. (That’s even if that is indeed the case, anyway) 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 2

Â