The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

27 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

100m also gets you 20 N'Golo Kantes and as much as it pains me to say, I think 20 N''Golo Kantes is just about worth more than 1 Jack Grealish

Nope, 100m MIGHT get you 20 Kantes, but the odds to even just get one for a 20th of the price are very, very slim. 

Most likely outcome is it'll get us 4 quality players who lack that x factor that Jack has, and that might just be the difference between making breaking through and failing to do so. 

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I don't think you lot are masturbating enough, relax, he is going no where.

Speak for yourself lightweight  

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

End of last season, would be the season just ended, FYI. The contract was signed at the end of the season before that.

I thought he meant the season before. Still a load of rubbish. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why you worried by article from kid on internet for crap click bait site?

He wrote this article before. See a pattern?

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/05/01/man-united-agree-terms-with-jack-grealish-ahead-of-transfer/

Thanks to your obsessive fact and stat finding ways, you've actually made me feel better. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

End of last season, would be the season just ended, FYI. The contract was signed at the end of the season before that.

The writer also writes landscape articles.  He’s a kid just writing stuff.  

That same website said last month Jack had agreed personal terms with Man Utd…last month…and it was for 78m deal

edit: just seen somebody else said the same above about Man U link.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

I’m sure Jack will be thinking about how amazing it would be to work under Pep and how much longer will he still be City manager for… I can see it being one hell of a difficult decision for him and if he goes then it will be heartbreaking but a move he deserves. I’m 50/50 whether he’ll stay another year 

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I’m sure Jack will be thinking about how amazing it would be to work under Pep and how much longer will he still be City manager for… I can see it being one hell of a difficult decision for him and if he goes then it will be heartbreaking but a move he deserves. I’m 50/50 whether he’ll stay another year 

We still have to agree to sell him, I’m not sure that’s going to be as easy as you think.  Both in a footballing sense and business sense this is a major backwards step that the owners won’t want to do and just because Jack says he wants to leave won’t be enough.  I think these owners will be hard asses as well.

22 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why you worried by article from kid on internet for crap click bait site?

He wrote this article before. See a pattern?

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/05/01/man-united-agree-terms-with-jack-grealish-ahead-of-transfer/

I'd love to know what you really think about click bait rumours. I'm sensing deep down you love them really, don't you? 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Do you think he's ever been caught onside?

Yes. When Mumsy walked in on him mid stroke.

How can we keep fighting off these bids that are coming in thick and fast, made up by delusional virgins? It's exhausting.

Aston Villas multibillionaire owners will feel immense pressure to accept one of these bids. Especially the exclusive ones typed up by some spotty little bollix as he's pulling the lid off it to Love Island.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

How can we keep fighting off these bids that are coming in thick and fast, made up by delusional virgins? It's exhausting.

Aston Villas multibillionaire owners will feel immense pressure to accept one of these bids. Especially the exclusive ones typed up by some spotty little bollix as he's pulling the lid off it to Love Island.

I need to find out if these kids make any decent money.  Rather than wasting time on here I can write some crap about some footy player and get paid for it.

Maddison agrees to join Arsenal for £52m

Spurs to seal deal for Calvert-Lewin which allows Kane to join Man City

Declan Rice agrees to join Chelsea in a £70m deal, personal terms already agreed.

This is easy to do, how much was that worth?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Just been reading the first few pages of this thread… It’s all good lads 😅

Grealish brother drops HUGE hint in Man City transfer saga 

tomorrow’s headline for any click bait journalists reading 👋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â