The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 12/07/2010 at 02:27, kevangrealish said:

Yeah thanks again. Like I said to gary. And as someone before has mentioned. My dad is a mad villa fan. He became a fan at a young age after being converted by his mate after being a man utd supporter. He went down the villa at 16 etc. But he was also not in the richest of families. But if was still determined to get there. So without telling his mom and dad. Went to ... Was it rotterdam? Or amsterdam? I forget. But yeh he went there just with a few mates. To watch the villa lift the european cup. Hes been a mad villa fan since. And well... Sent me to my room when I came home and said I was am arsenal fan. Haha. Nah all our family are villa through and through. So theyre isnt much chance of jack moving clubs. My great grandad was a villa legend so lets hope jack can follow. All I can say is I normally ask jack what would you do if man city offered you big money to go there. And hes always like nah I wanna stay at villa. Lol. But as I say fingeres crossed ey?

Just been reading the first few pages of this thread… It’s all good lads 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thug said:

Only if he downs tools or if he has a clause.

I can’t see him downing tools, the clause or ‘gentleman’s agreement’ may be the only problem here. 

We’ll offer him a mad contract 

He’ll sign.

end of.

Yep, I can’t see that.

The only way we would mutually sell him is if we received a crazy offer that we’d find difficult to reject and he was desperate to move. Otherwise, any bids will be rejected.

I can’t see Jack demanding a move or putting in a transfer request, he had those opportunities before. We are in the best state since his time here, as a boyhood fan he should be excited and enthusiastic more than anything. His dreams now have a more realistic possibility of coming true… by staying and progressing with us.

It just annoys me that all this discussion has started up again just cos of media bullshit… they need to be held accountable and be much more heavily scrutinised. They get away with so much… 

College Accuse GIF

If he thinks scoring against the Blues was the “best day of my life”, or getting promoted…just wait and see what he have in store Jackie boy….

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

Only if he downs tools or if he has a clause.

I can’t see him downing tools, the clause or ‘gentleman’s agreement’ may be the only problem here. 

We’ll offer him a mad contract 

He’ll sign.

end of.

Or he stays - but doesn't sign a new deal and indicates he won't in future. 

Just now, YouUnastanFren said:

Oh no! 4 days later and it's dropped by £12m.

We better sell soon or we'll have to give him to City for free next month at this rate

Well, it's not fair to hold him back, after all.

• Haha 1

Lets set shit straight, Grealish was always a good player, there seems to be this rewriting of history suggesting that it's only been the last couple of seasons that he's come good, it's only the last couple of seasons that he's become world class, but he was brilliant before that, since breaking through the only real season he's had which you could call a bad season was the season we were relegated but any young player would have struggled in that team, his first season in the championship is underrated, aside from Kodjia he was our most productive player and was criminally underused...

Ever since he's been a regular starter he's been consistently our best player.

• Like 2

And who are you, the proud Villa said. That we should bow so low.

We are a cat of true noble coat. Is the only truth I know.

A coat of claret, a coat of blue. Our lion still has claws. 

And ours are long and sharp my foe. As long and sharp as yours.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, hippo said:

Or he stays - but doesn't sign a new deal and indicates he won't in future. 

He’s got 3 left.

no problem at all.

by then we’ll be champions of Europe, he’ll have captained England to World Cup success, and Southgate will be his gardener.

• Like 2

Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling, Mahrez, Silva.........not sure another attacking midfielder is their priority tbh.

The only attainable player i have seen in the last 12 months, who could get anywhere near Jacks quality is Eze,  and he is out for 9/12 months.

I would buy Eze regardless, i'm not convinced Citeeeh are after Jack yet, maybe next season, but not this.

Time will tell, we sold Gray, and signed Withe, we sold Yorkie, and signed Merse. Life goes on

So everyone's been lying to us?

A close club source has told CaughtOffside that an £88m fee has been agreed between the two parties. The agreement is understood to have been in place since the end of last season.

CaughtOffside understand that Grealish will sign with Man City on a five-year contract, with announcement set to come after Euro 2020.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 minutes ago, Thug said:

He’s got 3 left.

no problem at all.

by then we’ll be champions of Europe, he’ll have captained England to World Cup success, and Southgate will be his gardener.

Of course it's a problem.

His value depreciates as we eat into those 3 years. And that assumes Grealish remains 100% focussed in the interim.

None of us want Jack to leave -but to dismiss the possibility as not happening is blind faith imo.

I don't want to sound gullible, but i'm getting a bit worried.

Looking like WAY too much smoke.

So either there is some serious foul play at work, or there is something we don't know.

If it turns out there is truth to this i'll be well pissed off and look a right idiot for arguing with loads of fans online that we're not spending Jack money in advance, and that players are being brought in to play with Jack etc.

Smith - Rowe for example, who is described as " Grealish esque " ?

Is it that the club have wanted to keep it super quiet as to not scupper our plans to replace him without being fleeced etc?

What's bothering me, is the certainty some of these publications are printing with.

If anyone is taken in by that article saying 88m and deal done last year.. Give your head a wobble. In fact give it a bloody good shake!

No chance that any deal in the region of what is spouted for Jack get's done 12 months in advance. Knowing a players value will increase, international tournament etc. 

I only posted for laughs 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

If anyone is taken in by that article saying 88m and deal done last year.. Give your head a wobble. In fact give it a bloody good shake!

No chance that any deal in the region of what is spouted for Jack get's done 12 months in advance. Knowing a players value will increase, international tournament etc. 

I only posted for laughs 

It says end of last season mate, not year.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â