The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

"Superstar"?

He hasn't played 90 minutes in total has he?

Well, he IS a bona-fide Suoerstar and I think the gentleman is referring to his findings on Barnetts actions. It is from twitter though pal so I think what he is saying is logical and paints an accurate picture of what all agents are probably like, you know, scumbags but cannot be classed as gospel.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Worth a read and makes sense, all a load of agent and media baloney, all in the name of money, hope Barnett gets sacked by Jack.

That thread is a good read and makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

If the owner's ambitions are sincere, and if they want to get the best possible return on their investment in the club, then Jack Grealish is not for sale.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

"Superstar"?

He hasn't played 90 minutes in total has he?

Thats the point....it doesn't matter, He has captured the Publics imagination.

If he plays, he reinforces their belief and if he doesn't play, their frustration rises along with his stock.....He can't really do wrong right now.

This has happened with Gascoigne and Best, they won the popularity game......and so has Jack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Lock this thread, for everyone's sanity.

Nah, it's giving everyone something to do before kickoff, this thread would benefit from some scantily clad freuleins though, I wonder if we could get away with it. 

On 25/06/2021 at 11:50, YouUnastanFren said:

Legally they're separate entities but have close working relationships. Flutter Entertainment (Sky Bet owners) are the biggest purchasers of advertising space on Sky Group channels iirc.

They're in cahoots to steal money from poor addicts imo, seems pretty clear. This has been the case since before Sky Group sold Sky Bet a few years ago and I'm pretty sure will continue to be the case until transfer betting is banned.

Yeah, reminds me of when breweries were forced to sell off their pub chains. Maybe legally separate but the same ties still remain. 

I would imagine, when he signed this 5 year deal....both sides were aware and ready for this, current media frenzy.

Storm clouds pass.....we all want someone elses players....just wanting them, is not enough.

8 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

And Jack said he’d spoke to Gabby yesterday too.  Does that mean he’s told him he’s open to a move?  Does this mean I’m going to give myself a coronary worrying over this transfer all summer? 

You watch him on interviews and in training and he looks like hes having the time of his life. Also watching Gabby on talksport, hes very tight lipped about it all. He knows something!  I hate to say it but if Man City come up with the dosh I think hes gone. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

You watch him on interviews and in training and he looks like hes having the time of his life. Also watching Gabby on talksport, hes very tight lipped about it all. He knows something!  I hate to say it but if Man City come up with the dosh I think hes gone. 

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Worth a read and makes sense, all a load of agent and media baloney, all in the name of money, hope Barnett gets sacked by Jack.

Barnett is doing exactly what he should for Jack in trying to make money for him. Jack gets 90% of it. If you want him to stay at Villa for life, you absolutely want his agent to capitalise on every opportunity to make up the balance on the tens of millions a transfer would make him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

How long before the press say jack has gentleman's agreement with the club that he can leave for a certain amount of money. 

Wednesday morning. 

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Barnett is doing exactly what he should for Jack in trying to make money for him. Jack gets 90% of it. If you want him to stay at Villa for life, you absolutely want his agent to capitalise on every opportunity to make up the balance on the tens of millions a transfer would make him.

I agree but Barnett is acting for one person and one person only. The day the game puts a foot up the agents backsides can't come soon enough.

Go on city forum bluemoon, many don't think they will sign Grealish or that this media storm over it is true.

One simple point many make over and over is that they will have to sell Sterling and others and it's true because one or the other is going to be rotting on the bench or waiting till second half to get into a game, most likely it'd be Grealish.

Just read another Twitter account saying the deal is all but done then read another say nothing has progressed, basically these media accounts and liars don't know what business the clubs are doing. All they are doing is making assumptions then putting much fake news up there and hoping for the best that it comes true.

Honestly I am really starting to hate these windows because it's Grealish involved every window and they never flipping stop and give over with it. It's like there's no truth anywhere anymore.

Great role models for kids the people who work in the media uh?? I've got my kid saying to me Grealish is off to this club and that club and I'm having to tell him that they're lieing.  One of the things your trying to get your kid to do is speak the truth and not have anything to do with lies and the UK media is the worst and send it in every direction for it just to get clicks and views. Now the government should do something about this nonsense because it's irritating and I feel the false information that media company's and groups should be fined or even pulled apart in the end,we may get somehonest ones pop up eventually.

• Like 3

Â