The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

35 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Nobody is comparing it, they are simply showing how Wes or whoever got him to stay and how capable they are of doing the same with Jack.

It's not comparing in anyway.

That sounds like comparing to me.

• Haha 2

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

I agree. But we're the ones posting to it and talking about it so who is sadder? 😄

Them. But you’re right, everyone should ignore these Twitter journalists/agents and what they say. Same for the clickbait “news” organisations.

It's strange, I don't actually panic about the fact that Jack might leave. I appreciate him so much as a player, that I do think he deserves to play on a bigger stage.

Obviously, it will be gutting for us not being able to watch a player of his quality week in week out, but I'd be excited to see where his career can go.

I think about all the players I've watched over the years (not just Villa)...Jack would probably be my number one favourite to watch, because of the combination of all his attributes, and his personality on the pitch. So of course I would miss him, but he does belong to the elite level.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

You do know even if Grealish wants to move while ever he's under contract the club are not forced to sell, the Owners have him for years if they so desire.

Grealish if he was turned down a move as well would just get on with it and continue life at Villa.

And you honestly believe we will put our most value asset in the reserves if he doesn't play ? In what situation would that help. If he is not putting in the effort as a result of not being allowed to leave what's the point of keeping an pissed off surly player?

Look I know your generally a positive and happy poster, seeing the positive outcomes which I enjoy and value, but sometimes you have to see the realistic situation that is currently there that are based on historical facts. Which I believe is what I have outlined. As much as I actually want you to be right, nothing would make me happier, I just can't see given everything how this can play out to end the way you are assuming.

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Beacsue the leaks apparently sourced from people that actually matter, like purslow, say its not happening 

Gabby knows next to **** all and his job is get bites and traffic on a national radio show 

I'd rather be in denial than believe him

Gabby spoke to Jack yesterday, and wants Jack to stay. He says Jack wants to go. Why would he make this up? Answer - he wouldn't

• Like 1

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yes yes, but he's not for sale. 

What part of this are our own fans not understanding? Blows my mind. 

I agree, I dont understand why this isnt the end of the story.  We know Jack wont down tools.

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

End of story!

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

It's strange, I don't actually panic about the fact that Jack might leave. I appreciate him so much as a player, that I do think he deserves to play on a bigger stage.

Obviously, it will be gutting for us not being able to watch a player of his quality week in week out, but I'd be excited to see where his career can go.

I think about all the players I've watched over the years (not just Villa)...Jack would probably be my number one favourite to watch, because of the combination of all his attributes, and his personality on the pitch. So of course I would miss him, but he does belong to the elite level.

Really? If he's not playing for us then I couldn't be less excited to see where his career goes if I tried.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Gabby spoke to Jack yesterday, and wants Jack to stay. He says Jack wants to go. Why would he make this up? Answer - he wouldn't

Saying he would want to play for City and Pep in the Champions League if we accepted a bid is not the same as wanting to go.

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Really? If he's not playing for us then I couldn't be less excited to see where his career goes if I tried.

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Yeah, I appreciate him too much as a player. I'd obviously care for him more in an England shirt than his club shirt though.

He isn't going this season, in my opinion. When or if he does go, we will cross that bridge when the time comes.

And remember, no one is indispensable. In my many years of supporting Aston Villa I have seen many great players come and go. That has not been the problem.

The problem has always been with the ownership of the club. Always.

• Like 3

Â