The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Here we go again and alot on VT threating over Jack leaving, it isn't happening and to be honest I can't believe you guys are even saying it to the point if I were Jack I'd just F off. All this media nonsense and you choose to believe it over how were building for the future.

I thought Arsenal forum looked totally stupid how scared they may be over ESR coming to us, however you guys have beaten them to it and it's ridiculous to see how some of you think City are just going to Waltz on in here and obtain him.

Each window it gets worse and worse this Jack leaving business does and eventually yes it will happen, nothing we can do about it. II certainly don't think our Owners have piled all this money into the club to let our best player just up and leave.

Chill out about it all, because alot of you are believing the media train, you may as well start believe Rashica is doing a U turn and heading on through Villa doors in next half hour.

Was chatting to my Italian housemate who is a massive basketball fan while the Milwaukee Bucks were on the TV and asked him if they were any good…

According to him, they are in with a very good shout of winning the championship this season… and that’s because their prized asset, Giannis Antetokounmpo, was convinced to stay with them, on a the maximum contract they could offer, and they built the side around him…

Dont see the media making a feel good story like that about the Villa and Grealish do you?

Noooo… much better to keep the world in the dark and make them believe we are still being run by people with no money and no knowledge of how to run a sporting institute… Otherwise people might start to take us seriously, Grealish might want to stay forever, and then they would have to give up their Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool column space for us!

8 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

His job is to get the most money for his client. All this talk of leaving will be helping achieve that objective. 

Of course but the interview i said he made it as clear as he could that he wanted Jack to move but he wasnt really interested 

People need to stop comparing the Giannis thing to Grealish. Anyone who does is absolutely clueless.

Personally, I don’t think Jack goes anywhere but anyone comparing it to the Bucks situation is chalk and cheese.

• Confused 1

Ultimately any move is going to be Jacks decision. Does he want to get to the promise land that is champions league glory or is he willing to sacrifice it to aid his club to the promise land?

Non are guaranteed, he goes to Man City and could well end up being a bit part player. Or stay at Villa and the project taking longer than his remaining career, or worse it completely failing.

Even Man City are in large is a project not fully realised. With all that time, all that money, all them club legends and all them great players, yet they still haven’t won the CL. 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

Just now, DJ_Villain said:

Was chatting to my Italian housemate who is a massive basketball fan while the Milwaukee Bucks were on the TV and asked him if they were any good…

According to him, they are in with a very good shout of winning the championship this season… and that’s because their prized asset, Giannis Antetokounmpo, was convinced to stay with them, on a the maximum contract they could offer, and they built the side around him…

Dont see the media making a feel good story like that about the Villa and Grealish do you?

Noooo… much better to keep the world in the dark and make them believe we are still being run by people with no money and no knowledge of how to run a sporting institute… Otherwise people might start to take us seriously, Grealish might want to stay forever, and then they would have to give up their Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool column space for us!

You only have to see how Wes and whoever else got Giannis to stay and how much they poored into keeping him that you can believe Jack isn't going anywhere.

What was the dealaround 240 million dollars, what that work out to in our currency these days about 210 million pounds? 

I'm pretty sure if they felt Jack was worth keeping and gains of European football or a higher league position are likely all through the help of Jack staying about then they will throw whatever money they need to if they have to to keep Jack safely at VP.

I don't believe for one minute any club could bully our Owners, let alone prize him away, the only thing thatfinidhes Jack at Villa is if he says he wants to leave and I don't believe he will yet or in the new few years.

One thing stick out to me, why would you bloody signed a new contract, a five year one only to up and leave before the following season starts, you just wouldn't unless things went south big time.

2 minutes ago, Folski said:

People need to stop comparing the Giannis thing to Grealish. Anyone who does is absolutely clueless.

Personally, I don’t think Jack goes anywhere but anyone comparing it to the Bucks situation is chalk and cheese.

Nobody is comparing it, they are simply showing how Wes or whoever got him to stay and how capable they are of doing the same with Jack.

It's not comparing in anyway.

21 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

All those things are correct which means his value is 200 million to any bidder!  Also he could be the England poster boy and get all those things at Villa and that makes us more in kit deals/sponsors.

I dont understand how he can be Englands poster boy if they are giving a manager that doesnt trust him a new 3 year deal

Jack has the lockdown breach and alleged drink driving on his trackrecord which he was cleared but will put off main sponsors

Edited by Zatman

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Gabby has said on Talk Shite that he will want to go and the deal will be done if the money is what Villa want.

Well doesn't that answer you alone, Villa will want way way to much and no way is any club going to meet 200 mill let's say because the Owners can set whatever the price they feel like setting whilever he's under contract.

It's not like he's going to be sold at the price City or whoever set as they come in with there first bid. City come in with 100, oh yeah let's just take the first thing that's offered, let's not even barter or price them out completely so a deal can't be done for Jack, just be happy with what they offer us is the message it seems.

All this media rubbish has got many of you panicking so much that all of a sudden it's like we don't have NSWE, Purslow or the team that has been built at Villa. It's like your living from days old and have not got to grips with these ace people who are in charge of Villa and really have done an ace job since arriving.

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Lies..

This is all now getting as bad as going onto YouTube to watch a new trailer for a new film to find out that it's an old trailer from the previous film that's been disected and remade to fool everyone.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

No it's not. Why is everyone in massive denial?

What they say hardly ever comes to pass, but everyone eventually gets lucky and then all of a sudden they are believed none stop.

It's like everyone is a Mystic Meg these days.

Â