The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Better than £10 free credit on **** bingo tbf. 

genuine certificated as one of only 15 available, possible family heirloom with extra notoriety increase in value when I eventually flip and do the things that the voices in my head suggest  

14 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Some garbage in those reports.  Why would getting Kane be very difficult but getting Grealish be simpler!!!  I could list the reasons why this is wrong but I'm getting bored of this stupid rumour/speculation.

• Like 1

I think he would have gone last year if he was going. Who ever signs him has to realise he will be injured for around 10 matches due to his style of play.

But £100M has to be considered. 11 other teams did better than us last season without Jack

• Confused 1

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

I think he would have gone last year if he was going. Who ever signs him has to realise he will be injured for around 10 matches due to his style of play.

But £100M has to be considered. 11 other teams did better than us last season without Jack

Meh. 100 mil these days gets you less than 2 Ben Whites. It doesn't come near enough to replacing Jack's influence on and off the pitch. 

• Like 2

We are right back at that point in O'Neill time when we needed to invest to push forward and we let our best talent leave, we all know how that ended, we keep jack and push on

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

100 mil shouldn't be close to considered. That's literally the loss in prize money we will have if we sell Jack. Before factoring in potentially being relegated. Missing out on Europe and Any endorsement money lost. So really a lot of cash. In terms of how much money we would lose from selling Jack I'd ball park it around 200 million a year. I don't see why we would sell for less than that. 

I don't see why our owners turning into fools all of a sudden. The WC is next year and further global recognition if Jack stays, Ollie breaks into the squad, potentially Ezri, Cash, Targett etc. Our owners will be fully aware of this and that Club recognition and brand could increase hugely if we hold firm on retaining our star asset along with those hugely improving.

Jack has 4 years left on his deal and if I was the owners I'd play hard ball if needed, just like Levy will with Kane. Even if it meant Jack not signing a new deal I would still tell him he isn't going anywhere until the squad rebuild is complete. Even if that takes another 18 months.

The idea we should we be even considering elevating any club other than our own by selling Jack is beyond me. 

5 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Why 11?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Maybe a novice question, but do agents get commissions and percentages when players sign bumper new contract? Or only when they move?

They do on Football Manager, which is pretty realistic nowadays.

current.png.76f116de90d5a9dc26d3bcee901f

I like the "Ask to sack agent" option.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, brommy said:

Why 11?

Included small heath.

Apparently their new technical director is going to take them places.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

100 mil shouldn't be close to considered. That's literally the loss in prize money we will have if we sell Jack. Before factoring in potentially being relegated. Missing out on Europe and Any endorsement money lost. So really a lot of cash. In terms of how much money we would lose from selling Jack I'd ball park it around 200 million a year. I don't see why we would sell for less than that. 

It literally isn't. I think prize money is only a few mill different per place so we'd have to lose more places than there are in the league for that to be true and I don't see us finishing -10th with him or 40th without. 

• Like 1

Â