The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Not playing Grealish is tantamount to cutting off your nose to spite your face. Except in Southgates case it's not cutting off your nose to spite your face. 

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Do you think there's a resemblance between Southgate and Burns, wonder where..

Edited by Dave-R

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

He's our most intelligent player, best decision maker (vital when countering), and best dribbler. I mean when you have almost the whole package, how are you not a guaranteed starter?

When you’re coached by intelligent manager as the Mighty Southgate. 😀

• Like 1

Just now, punkiller1981 said:

According to the papers or the sun at least if that counts. Jacks agents have reached an agreement to let him out of his villa park jail and release him to join the club he supported as a boy Man City. Luckily that house he bought in Manchester last year before his dream move to his beloved Man Utd will be a good base for him

Rejected No Way GIF by ZombiUnicorn

The mail are reporting that an agreement has been reached by the club to allow Jack to leave after the Euros... as exclusively revealed by... wait for it... The Sun, lol, the rag that makes up everything and any genuine they miss by a mile

Kid Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Haha 1

Every summer. Yet he is still here. If we weren't in the Euros I wouldn't even come into this thread.

He is worth more to us than £100-120m. The marketing pull is getting bigger and bigger. He'll be like Beckham or Ronaldo where shirt sales make millions and millions a season. It's ashame that he hasn't been given more time for England cause they'll be kids watching that don't watch the Villa and would start to follow us. He is the most unique player. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Every summer. Yet he is still here. If we weren't in the Euros I wouldn't even come into this thread.

He is worth more to us than £100-120m. The marketing pull is getting bigger and bigger. He'll be like Beckham or Ronaldo where shirt sales make millions and millions a season. It's ashame that he hasn't been given more time for England cause they'll be kids watching that don't watch the Villa and would start to follow us. He is the most unique player. 

This.

He is a superstar in the making. I dont see Jack going this summer. We are not trying to sign these players to replace him we are signing them so Jack gets to play in europe in claret and blue as the club captain.

Why would Man City wait till after the euros to bid for Jack but feel perfectly happy bidding for Kane in the group stages. Sticks of no games on for a couple of days so nothing to talk about. I can’t see Man City buying both him and Kane, that even for City is a huge outlay on fees and wages we would be talking a commitment to around half a billion pounds on two players not accounting for the other massive earners like sterling and KDB. I would say it’s one or the other and Kane seems more likely.

Edited by punkiller1981

If there is no release clause in Jack's contract, and I think we would have heard about it now, then I can't see him leave as a combination of two reasons. 

1. He is worth more than we could get for him for us. There is no way we can get a world class player without Europe and he is our biggest marketing pull. Also he is good for 10-20 points more a season for us. In short unless someone offers us 300m ish it is not a really good deal. 

2. Jack loves Villa like us and I don't see him rocking the boat this season, if any. 

But I still hate all the stories that come out, and I get pissed with all the negative fans who try to protect themselves by being giving up and accepting defeat. 

• Like 2

Â