The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, icouldtelltheworld said:

I'd say he's had a poor game by his standards - quick look at twitter shows that fans of other clubs are apoplectic that he's been subbed 

You could hear booing when he was walking off. Poor guy must be exhausted from being ignored by Sterling all game.

• Like 2

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

You could hear booing when he was walking off. Poor guy must be exhausted from being ignored by Sterling all game.

Yep, lad must be so fed up. Best thing for him is that England limp out in the last 16/QF and get a progressive manager in for the world cup

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d be disappointed if he ambled around like this for Villa tbh 

yeah he didnt look himself did he.

i mean, great he got the assist, but that performance isnt the Jack we know so well.

Don't think he done enough to tip the balance in his favor. Will he frustrated, that might his chance gone. The set up didn't help him at all. 

Another player would be happy with the assist but Jack will be disappointed 

Edited by Villastine

If this is a taste of playing for a team where he isn't the main man, then this could be good for us. He looked annoyed when he didn't get the ball today when the pass was on - happened time and again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

yeah he didnt look himself did he.

i mean, great he got the assist, but that performance isnt the Jack we know so well.

He just doesn’t run around much. The winger beats his man and his pushing on and Grealish is just ambling up the field. I watched him so closely tonight and honestly, he was way off it. 

There’s something seriously wrong with those shins of his because he is not the Grealish we all love at the moment. 

I honestly don’t feel he justified inclusion in the next game. Mount will come back, as will Foden. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He just doesn’t run around much. The winger beats his man and his pushing on and Grealish is just ambling up the field. I watched him so closely tonight and honestly, he was way off it. 

There’s something seriously wrong with those shins of his because he is not the Grealish we all love at the moment. 

I honestly don’t feel he justified inclusion in the next game. Mount will come back, as will Foden. 

My view is the same, looked so lethargic. Walking up the field in support of Kane

I usually give Jack more crap than most when I think he's been poor. However, I can't see how much more he could do, he hardly got the ball?

Work rate wise, maybe? But I'd hazard a guess he's been told to spend most of his time forward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

My view is the same, looked so lethargic. Walking up the field in support of Kane

I actually wonder, if not getting the ball as much as he wants and normally does, is demotivating?

Welp, this is what he wanted, he's got to accept everywhere ain't Villa, and they ALL have egos and are " the man " at their clubs.

As many have often said, needs to think about that, when it comes to other interested clubs as well.

• Like 1

Â