The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Trippier at LB would be disgraceful with the options tbh. Chillwell and Shaw are both top LB's. There is no need to screw things up before they've started. Surely not true and just mind games. 

• Like 3

England are really unlucky to have one of their worst ever managers when they've one of their best crop of players. Hopefully it's a poor game until Jack comes on and sets up the winner. 

• Like 3

I don't give a single shit about England, I hope Grealish does well when he plays but apart from that get him back to Villa Park without any injuries please. Southgate is a clown as well, I think they will be better off getting knocked out the group stages so he is sacked and they have a chance for the World Cup next year. 

Trippier at LB would be bizarre when there are 2 good leftbacks in the squad. I don't mind Trippier but he's not a LB. 

Sterling is the epitome of being picked on reputation and not form. Awful. 

I don't mind Phillips really. He's a good DCM and I think he'll pair well with Rice. 

13 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

Why play trippier when you have chillwell available?

That's why he bought all them right backs, if he had more left backs he would play 2 of them instead. 

I'll be surprised if he plays less then 7 defensive players today, he's a bum.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, picicata said:

I think we will see one of Foden or Grealish rather than both together. Southgate obviously wants to play with one 'fast' winger - even if they're in shit form.

It's no coincidence that as soon as Sterling is dropped City walk the league and get to a CL Final. Flatters to deceive a hell of a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Grealish has to make himself undroppable when he comes off the bench in the group games. Southgate will go with the players he always has.

Short of scoring a hat-trick I don't see what more Jack can do. South word removed has already shown how determined he is to leave him out.

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Still have to respect his choice and hope they do well. 

Don't shit talk on their social media or you're just like Samatta's followers 

I'm sure Jack will get plenty of minutes in this tournament

You are a complete mystery

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Still have to respect his choice and hope they do well. 

If that was Smith you would be destroying him

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Don't shit talk on their social media or you're just like Samatta's followers 

Says the guy who shit talks about Villa stuff constantly yet raves about Leeds on open forums and dedicated Villa forums.

• Like 1

Â