The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

He is a clueless failure who rides on past success while still playing 2010 football, a Portuguese Steve Bruce. Failed at Man U, failed at a return to chelsea, failed at Spurs. Now slowly declining into smaller, less relevant teams with each biennial appointment and each multi million payout.

But if he says a good thing about Jack then who can question him ;)

Didn't he win a title his 2nd time at Chelsea? 

52 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I think he did in one of the last few games. I remember Grealish and Foden were playing  too I think. There was an interview afterwards with Rice and Mount and they were so happy that they had played together as the two CMs considering they are childhood friends and used to play football together as kids. 

In the 4-0 Nations league win against Iceland it was Rice and Mount at CM, with Jack, Kane and Foden the front 3.  All 5 scored or assisted.  Should use that as the blueprint really.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rolta said:

Yes, number one for character assassinations is definitely the guardian. Right at the top for hatred out of all those lovely honest newspapers in the UK. You're definitely right.

To be fair, the Guardian is very Manchester and London biased. Anything to do with Birmingham always gets short shrift in its pages.

6 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

To be fair, the Guardian is very Manchester and London biased. Anything to do with Birmingham always gets short shrift in its pages.

Wouldn't use it pick up dog shit. Silly rag.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

I get the feeling Southgate will show who is the boss - he won’t allow what anybody else thinks to sway his selection, he is the boss.

I think the more calls for Jack to play, the less likely, he will.

Southgate looks that type.

• Like 1

I can just see the Queen getting excited when Jack comes on......"Thats my grandsons chum you know"

They all hate it don't they....Jacks popularity is pissing off some fans.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think the more calls for Jack to play, the less likely, he will.

Southgate looks that type.

yup, the sad reality of it. But it'll backfire, for sure.

• Like 1

was out with a West Ham mate who previously said he would rather have Declan Rice than Grealish 🤣

however , yesterday he said if Southgate doesn't start Grealish v Croatia he's tempted to turn the TV off and go out

the rest of the world is waking up .....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I swear some of you lot won't be happy until Southgate gets Grealish's face tatooed on his own face.

He doesn't play Jack, people have a tantrum. He plays him, but it's not long enough. Or it's too long and he shouldn't risk injuring him!

In the lead up to every match there's a meltdown that our lad might not play because Southgate's a sinister **** just out to get us. Then he plays and nobody mentions their previous tantrum. Get a **** grip and act like adults instead of a bunch of teenage girls obsessing over a boyband.

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I swear some of you lot won't be happy until Southgate gets Grealish's face tatooed on his own face.

He doesn't play Jack, people have a tantrum. He plays him, but it's not long enough. Or it's too long and he shouldn't risk injuring him!

In the lead up to every match there's a meltdown that our lad might not play because Southgate's a sinister **** just out to get us. Then he plays and nobody mentions their previous tantrum. Get a **** grip and act like adults instead of a bunch of teenage girls obsessing over a boyband.

Southgate would need a plasterer for his nose not a tattooist.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Everybody take a shot everytime Joe Cole looks monged and says “yeah”

Love Stan…

but there’s a moment toward the end there that reminded me of this:

thierry henry GIF by Krowd9

Â