The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

22 minutes ago, useless said:

Grealish also said he admired Totti for being a 'one club man'... Even if he does leave this summer not sure how him saying that we're not very good at set-pieces would have anything to do with that, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use it as an excuse for leaving and wouldn't think to hint at it beforehand whilst on England duty.

Tbh i think he was just saying whatever he could come up with about Francesco Totti. It was a weird out of the blue question.

"Great player, one club man, bit of a diver" wouldnt know what else to say apart from that myself. 

• Like 1

Personally if I was in Jack's position I'd give Villa every chance to get up there with the big boys. I dreamt many times about winning the league and European Cup and everytime there was only one club I was playing for, Aston Villa. 

All those dreams he had as a boy, he wasn't playing for man city, he doesn't give a F about Man City.

As for money He earns 7 million a year. How much money do you really need?

He is playing for club he has always dreamt of playing for. In league he dreams of winning. Earning millions a year. And is the darling of English football, about to represent England in a major tournament as an important player. This is what dreams are made of. He is living his dream!

That's how I see it anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Where Grealish spoke about Totti there was a certain light in his eyes that suggested he was thinking 'just like me' and you could he knew others would be thinking  that as well.

1 hour ago, Denaldinho said:

I think we have produced some good youngsters Gary Cahill, Gareth Barry but is Grealish our first world class talent?  Forgive me for forgetting anyone else.

Shaw could have been world class but for a knee injury 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, useless said:

At somewhere like Man City he can triple his wages, play with some of the best players in the world for one of the best teams in the world and some might say for one of the best managers in the world, and he'd also be challenging for titles, domestic cups, and the European Cup with a realistic chance of winning any one of them, he could win more trophies next season than we've won as a club in the last thirty plus years. So I don't think we can rule out the possibility of him leaving.

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Where Grealish spoke about Totti there was a certain light in his eyes that suggested he was thinking 'just like me' and you could he knew others would be thinking  that as well.

You having a rollercoaster of emotions on Jacks future?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, useless said:

Tbh he didn’t have a clue why he was being asked about Totti so he said the first thing he thought of. 

45 minutes ago, villanmac said:

Tbh i think he was just saying whatever he could come up with about Francesco Totti. It was a weird out of the blue question.

"Great player, one club man, bit of a diver" wouldnt know what else to say apart from that myself. 

Exactly this 

6 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Good grief.... This summer is going to be wall-to-wall Jack isn't it?

Yes, and I am all for it. Raising his profile while still at Villa is a great thing. I’d love to see the stats on England shirts sold with his name on it!

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Yes, and I am all for it. Raising his profile while still at Villa is a great thing. I’d love to see the stats on England shirts sold with his name on it!

I'd imagine NSWE could negotiate a significantly better shirt sponsorship deal now. "Roll up, roll up, get your brand name worn by Jack Grealish every week for the next year."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m sure Jack said that it takes him 6/7 games after a break to be back up and fully firing. We’ve seen it after the summer. He’s now been involved in 6 games, I fully expect him to be flying against Croatia. He’s going to tear them a new one 

Â