The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

That’s twice he’s raised Villa’s lack of set peice quality, without really having to (vague question about how he keeps his cool when being fouled). There’s some agenda there, it does add to the JWP theory I think.

Actually we are signing Milinkovic-savic

14 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Was enjoying it til they cut to adverts :bang:

Also got distracted by a graphic which said that John mcginn was the 5th most fouled player in the league last year. That can't be right surely?

Yeah, I saw one where he was 4th I think recently. It's the arse turn.

46 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Apparently in Italy he gets compared to Totti for his style and qualities. Asked by the Italian journalist what is the main quality he shares... Jack starts answer by referencing the fact Totti stayed at the same club his whole career ;)

So basically Jack's insinuating that Southgate wouldn't start Totti in games 😉

42 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

That’s twice he’s raised Villa’s lack of set peice quality, without really having to (vague question about how he keeps his cool when being fouled). There’s some agenda there, it does add to the JWP theory I think.

We are bringing Juninho (the Lyon one) out of retirement!

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I'm really starting to see the Cobain now.

After all, He's the one who likes all our pretty songs

35 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Feels good that he’s made it to poster boy of English football after us all knowing it and saying it for years. Finally the world of football have clocked on. We’ve been waiting a long time to get this club back on the map, feels like we’re there doesnt it?

He really is the poster boy. 

I get the impression that the FA would like it to be Kane, but the press always ask for/show Jack. 

I think the problem is that Kane looks too much like a Captain Scarlet puppet. 

Jack is on the way to being the new Beckham I reckon. 

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He really is the poster boy. 

I get the impression that the FA would like it to be Kane, but the press always ask for/show Jack. 

I think the problem is that Kane looks too much like a Captain Scarlet puppet. 

Jack is on the way to being the new Beckham I reckon. 

Kane’s Bruce Forsyth look clearly doesn’t hold the same appeal with the press.

Even if he does usually have a good game, good game.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Apparently in Italy he gets compared to Totti for his style and qualities. Asked by the Italian journalist what is the main quality he shares... Jack starts answer by referencing the fact Totti stayed at the same club his whole career ;)

My favourite bit is the Italian Journo asks about Totti because Jack talked about him in a 2014 tweet... This was that tweet 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

My favourite bit is the Italian Journo asks about Totti because Jack talked about him in a 2014 tweet... This was that tweet 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah,  and Jack seemed to have no idea what he was talking about. Haha. I assume he meant there were a lot of Roma fans walking around with Roma shirts and Totti on their back? But if anyone knows I'd welcome the explanation...

Â