The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Arsenal fans are a weird, pathetic bunch

"Listen Bucky, sign for the Villa son and jump from that trainwreck over at the Gunners before its too late. I'll have a word and Nassef will give us the Yacht for the weekend I reckon"...

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Just read a brilliant piece of BS Clickbait which I won’t even waste time linking … Basically said Citeh will offer Bernardo Silva in exchange for Grealish 😂

We will raise them..

We will offer Keinan Davis for Kevin De Bruyne.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Just read a brilliant piece of BS Clickbait which I won’t even waste time linking … Basically said Citeh will offer Bernardo Silva in exchange for Grealish 😂

I could be a headline writer for those sites its such trash. Here's my attempt:

"Fifty Million Pounds Sterling!!! - Man City to offer £50m plus Raheem Sterling for Villa wantaway Jack Grealish in summer raid". 

• Haha 1

I'm quite conflicted about the Euros. On the one hand I want Jack to showcase what he can do and hopefully drag England deep into the competition. On the other hand I'm pretty terrified his shins will be hacked to pieces after being targeted by some of the more agricultural defenders. Also being in the shop window could lead to an offer Villa can't/won't refuse (though I think he is very unlikely to leave at this point in our journey).

Anyway - pretty sure Southgate won't be starting him and Jack will only get the odd 20 minutes here or there, so it may all be moot.

I very much doubt there's a single first team squad player at either Citeh or Ewe-nighted that lives in a house in Manchester (or even Greater Manchester)

So any rumour about Grealish (or anyone else) buying houses in Manchester is bullshit

I remember when Wayne Rooney in his original stint at Everton was rumoured to be moving to Arsenal (or was it Spurs) because he'd bought property in London. He actually had too, it was an investment to rent out.

Still going on.  Basically asking about England for now, all nothing questions really. He's been very complementary about all the other players,  confirmed there's a really good atmosphere  round the camp, everyone's friends and rivalries for playing time don't come into it. 

It is an England conference so suspect they'll be avoiding transfer talk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He's really hammering the no set piece takers joke. It'll be funny now if we sign JWP now and he knew the whole time.

Three times in two interviews... hmm 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Apparently in Italy he gets compared to Totti for his style and qualities. Asked by the Italian journalist what is the main quality he shares... Jack starts answer by referencing the fact Totti stayed at the same club his role career ;)

He comes over as such a genuine happy football loving humble lad, with a God given talent. Hope he rips the Euros apart.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He's really hammering the no set piece takers joke. It'll be funny now if we sign JWP now and he knew the whole time.

That’s twice he’s raised Villa’s lack of set peice quality, without really having to (vague question about how he keeps his cool when being fouled). There’s some agenda there, it does add to the JWP theory I think.

• Like 1

Â