The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

As an Irish Villa fan I have felt a deep gnawing confliction due to Jack's flirtation with an Irish international cap. As he improved over the years that pining for an elegant Irish midfielder subsided into pure delight at what we as Villa fans have. I'm not at VP nor do I have that "on the street" vibe of how people feel Jack's future goes but I can't help but consistently feel non-plussed by every story related to him. It's as if everyone needs a story to write and the truth be damned, they'll write it anyway.

There hasn't been a peep out of Aston Villa, Jack or Dean Smith regarding his future. It's almost as if the meedjah are intent on unsettling their nations brightest young talent. Then you consider actual facts. Aston Villa are now one of the wealthiest clubs in the world, Grealish is captaining his boyhood club and looks likely to lead them to European football in the next couple years, who has 80-120 million pounds, he's finally getting the high quality team mates as support, the club is going in one direction, he'll never be refused a reasonable contract extension/bump in wage, did I mention DS is manager? 

Perhaps I have finally reached the point in my life where I am Teflon to tabloid links, to sh8tters like ESPN FC trying to use the Buendia signing as nigh on confirmation of his impending exit. I don't know, I've never been so irritated by the blatant lies in football media than I am this summer. And it's only a couple weeks old. "Jack Grealish's Future" feels like fodder for kids, the naive and the stupid.

For reference, on the "I'm Irish but it hurts scale": Declan rice can get f**ked!

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 3

“Mid-Wales Blue” translates as I didn’t support a team until 2014 and then I decided the blue team looked fun. **** me.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Here, wanna see something funny? 

278C0CBB-3A9A-4F59-9457-232E63AB487B.jpeg

Just five minutes looking through their forum throws up some amazing takes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

“Mid-Wales Blue” translates as I didn’t support a team until 2014 and then I decided the blue team looked fun. **** me.

Probably used to support Liverpool. And SirBaconFace sounds like a small heathen pretending to be Dean Smith. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

From the bloke who probably doesn’t know who Kurt Cobain is 😛

Yes I do. He was in that shit band that ripped off Nirvana's name. 

• Sad 1

I know I'm being petty but Jack's been compared to Gazza from the off while being in the England team.

Foden today has had a hair cut to a similar style to Gazza in 96. All we are going to hear now that Foden is England's Gascoigne. It's annoying me.

Just now, Lord Willard said:

I know I'm being petty but Jack's been compared to Gazza from the off while being in the England team.

Foden today has had a hair cut to a similar style to Gazza in 96. All we are going to hear now that Foden is England's Gascoigne. It's annoying me.

They were ripping into him for doing it on Talkshite this evening. 

Â